CHAPTER-77

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

So sm1 and sm2 were talking to each other abt Avneet....and sm3 in a different scene was talking about making Avneet's life a living hell😈😈👿👿!!

Ab agee....

So again sm1 and sm2 are talking among themselves....it's the day of their flight ✈️✈️.... As they hv to reach mumbai as stated in the last chapter!!

So here sm1 is shown moving outside with luggage....

And here sm1 is shouting frm behind....

Sm2- arey yar pls do fast or else we won't be able to reach the airport on time and we will miss the flight to Mumbai!!

Sm1- hmm coming dear ❤️❤️!!

Sm2- listen Avneet should not get to know abt us going there??

Sm1- hmm or else she will make her so called idiot frnd Radha and her disgusting lover ....what was his name..si...sid...sidha.... hmm.... Siddharth!!

Sm2- now we will make Avneet suffer so much that she would be forced to leave this world by herself....she would be tortured lik anything!!😈😈👿👿 now let's go and leave for our journey!! We r coming Avneet kaur be ready to confront us!!😈😈👿👿

So they leave for their flight ✈️✈️!!

After their tiring journey....they step out of their plane and put their steps on mumbai!!

As soon as they reached there....they came out of the airport and hired a taxi...

And called sm3....

Sm1- hey listen did that secret agent send u Avneet's adress??

Sm2- yup I hv got the adress by text!!

Sm1- waise sonia I think Avneet will be shocked to see us, ri8?

Sm2-hmm aman she would hv never expected that her disowned parents will come back to her to take revenge frm her!!

(MAJOR REVEAL : SM1 IS AMANDEEP ANANDRA AND SM2 IS SONIA ANANDRA)

And sm3 will be  revealed later !!

Back to story....

Aman- anyways i still think that we should not do this wid her yar....she is our daughter not of anybody else....

Sonia- so what I don't at all fucking care even if she dies in our plan and u know what I don't want her to be alive as well....and if u care so much for her then don't be with me and u hv only 2 options -- either be with ur wife and see ur fucking daughter die or be with ur daughter and see ur beloved wife die....

(A/N-I am not at all in a happy mood and I am vry angry and sad so today only angry scenes will be there bçz my anger is on peak today...)

Aman- no no sonia what r u saying .... I will not be wid my daughter I will be surely with my dear wifey!!

Sonia- good!!

By this time they had reached the adress and the place where Avneet resides....

So they paid the bill to the driver and stepped out of the luggage and climbed up the stairs and went to the flat in which Avneet lived...

They pressed the calling bell and then....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Avneet's parents hv reached her house 🏡🏡🏠🏠!!

But how will Avneet react on seeing them??

Will she be happy or sad??

Why are her parents behind her ??

Why are they angry on her??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite and 💖💓💖💓💖💓 touching part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 684 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!