CHAPTER-68

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Nalayako tumlogo ne goals nhi complete kiya hai ....aur only 26 votes are there!! Do u hv eyes or stones that u can't see the goals on chapter that is 35 ....or do u need to go to eye specialist and honestly telling bçz of u all I don't feel lik writing these days....

Previously....

Siddharth and Avneet were running and both fell on the ground over each other and we're in 🙈🙈 the position 😂😂

Ab agee....

While Avu was trying her ways to get herself out of Siddharth's trap.... Siddharth took a chance and then....
....

Kya bolte ho kya hoga??😏😏(what do u say will happen??)

....

....

Kuch kuch (something something!!)😂😂

....

....

Okay so siddharth being a gr8 opportunist,did not let such a fabulous opportunity go away  lik that only....

When Avneet had been trying her ways....he slowly brought his lips .... Towards her and as soon her eyelids closed for a while.... He kissed 😘😘💋💋 her....

•He is a perfect opportunist, isn't he?? 😂😂🙈🙈

•Well idk y I am blushing while writing these and imagining myself in Avu's place!!😳😳🙈🙈

•Waise how was the kiss 😘😘💋💋??

•Chalo french kiss nhi diya but ye wala to de diya na, ab to khush hoge??
(I did not give the French one but gave this one, so r u happy??)

Avu was not ready for a kiss so soon....and that also on the lips on her first day of relationship....

She was looking lik a strawberry 🍓🍓 being ready to be eaten by a hungry person.... But here the hungry person was none other than her hero Siddharth who had kissed her a few moments ago....

She was thinking all this when both of their lips were attached to each other....

So without wasting time on thinking anything further....she also kissed him back which was again the most unexpected thing by Siddharth.... He never thought she will kiss him back....he expected her to be angry but her kiss showed something else....

It was filled with her emotions, her love for him, her passion towards him, her care and all abt everything.... She was lost in some other world also known as "Sid land" in my story!!😳😳

They remained in that position for almost 10 mins as if someone had glued their lips wid the fevicol which does not allow things to fall apart....but here saliva was acting like fevicol which had sticked thier lips permanently....!!

Suggestion for kids: Never use fevicol for sticking ur lips!! It mi8 be harmful....and the author will not be responsible for it😪😪😪😪😂😂😂😂!!

Then after 10 mins.... Avu broke the kiss bçz she was having a lack of Oxygen which is the basis of all living beings!! Sid was not in a mood of breaking the kiss .... He wanted more but after seeing Avneet's condition he controlled his mind's thoughts ( apne man ke ghoro ko usne lagam diya😂😂).

After having sufficient amount of Oxygen....Avu turned her head towards sid who was looking at her.... Sry.... Staring at her....

Again she blushed....

Sid- awww my blushing baby!!

Avu- shut up!! Now let's go back to the hall or else every1 will be worried abt us that where we both r?!

Sid- hmm ok!!

They both got up somehow ......
And started to go back towards the hall....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Will sid and Avu be able to go back to the hall safely??

Will they be caught??

Or will they be safe??

What if they are caught??

What excuse will they make??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite and heart touching part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 742 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 40 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!