CHAPTER-69

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Ok so I updated jst bçz I was not able to stop myself from updating and I was missing the comments of my frnds of Arpita di,Kanishka,and many others....but that does not mean that u won't vote and comment or else 😒😒

Previously....

Siddharth and Avneet had a beautiful, romantic kiss filled with love and passion for each other!!❤️❤️

Ab agee....

Avu- shut up!! Now let's go back to the hall or else every1 will be worried abt us that where we both r?!

Sid- hmm ok!!

They both got up somehow ......
And started to go back towards the hall....

While they were going, their hands were intertwined to each other and they both were talking to each other....

They were almost abt to enter into the engagement hall ....

When suddenly....

When suddenly sm1 spotted them....
Though the light there was not so bri8 but it was sufficient enough to see ppl's face....

So he/she saw both of them together over there and talking wid each other....and that too wid so much closeness!!

And to add fire 🔥🔥 to this....he/she could even spot two kisses on Siddharth.... One on his cheek and one on his lips.... These were clearly visible bçz Avu was wearing a lipstick 💄💄 of selfie red shade of Elle18....

( I personally love this shade a lot .... And let's disclose a secret abt me....😉😉 I use this shade at almost every function bçz I jst lovvveee it!!💘💘♥️♥️!!

The person after seeing that they both were getting closer to him.... He/she swiftly backed out frm that area which went unnoticed by both!!

He/she went away and sid-neet entered inside the hall casually and then both got seperated in the crowd.... Bçz they did not want to do a couple model fashion show over there.... By now everything had almost come to an end....

Even guests had started leaving for their house 🏡🏡🏠🏠....

So Siddharth and vibha aunty were busy in saying them bye-bye....

So almost everyone had gone and it was time for Radha and Avneet to leave as well....

They both said before leaving....

Both- once again....a big congratulations abhi bhaiya and bhabhi!!

Abhi-navi-- thank u!!💘💘♥️♥️

Sid went to Avneet and quietly whispered in her ear 👂👂....

Sid- congrats 🎉🎊 soon to be ASN!!

Avu-  what??

Sid- try to understand....I can't spill everything now.... As everyone is here bcz u only told me not to tell any1 abt our relationship....and if I say everything clearly then I will be breaking ur order which I think u don't want!!

Avu- no....u don't need to tell....I will figure it out in the whole ni8!!

Sid- u r gonna figure it out for whole ni8??

Avu- yes so what is the problem??

Sid- no I don't have any problem with that but for such a small thing....whole ni8??

Avu- so what??

Sid- umm nothing!!

VA- What u both r whispering frm so long ??

Avu/sid- nothing....we were jst talking abt our shoot for next day!!

Everyone-ok!!

Then Avneet and Radha said bye-bye to everyone and left for their home🏠🏠🏡🏡!!

While on the way....

Avu was trying her mind to the best level to figure out the exact value of ASN 🤔🤔🤔🤔....which she was unable to do so....

Suddenly something struck her mind....🤔🤔🤔🤔
That mi8 be this is a name....🤔🤔🤔🤔

Lik S stands for Siddharth

N stands for Nigam....

Meanwhile me thinking....
(What abt SSN and blushing 😳😳🙈🙈??)

And what does A stand for??🤔🤔

Wait wait!!

Even my name starts wid A....

So it mi8 be Avneet!!

So let's combine all the three....

So after I combine it....ASN comes to Avneet Siddharth Nigam....😳😳😳😳and then she started blushing after understanding the true meaning of that short form!!

A/N- u all know what....my scl frnds have made so many short forms....lik they r infinite in no. And I only know abt 15 -20 of them....and whenever they say anything ....I don't understand what they say and what is the meaning of that!!😭😭😭😭 And they don't even tell me saying that they hv told me enough and now I hv to do research to know more😭😭😭😭!! It's so irritating u know😩😩😖😖😣😣😞😞!!

Here Avu was blushing and smiling lik an idiot when Radha noticed all this and said....

Radha- may I know the reason behind ur cherry 🍒 and watermelon🍉 face??🤓🤓

Avu- uummmm

Radha- tell na ....

Avu-....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Radha has asked something to Avneet!!

Will Avneet give her the answer??

How will Radha react to this??

Or will Avu make an excuse??

Or will Radha come to know abt thier relationship??

And what abt that spieying being??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 972 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 45 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!