CHAPTER-17

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

( Okay so guys here is ur chapter and one more thing congrats to y'll as y'll completed the goals which made me so damn happy and so here is ur chapter but yes do not forget to vote and comment if u want the next chapter soon😊😊)

Previously....

She went to her room and was doing....

Ab agee....

She was going to hang herself
.
.
.
.
when someone caught her hand....

Avu was shocked by this and turned her haed to see Radha standing there....

Radha had watery eyes which could flood out anytime....

Radha- r u mad? R u seriously mad!? Or r u trying to go mad? And then make me mad as well! Ri8 Avu?
U r always ready to commit this and nvr think abt me .... Do u even care 4 ur family and me??

Avu- ya....

Radha- then tell me miss Avneet Kaur why u were doing this shit??( In anger)

Avu- u want to know y I was doing this?? So listen .... My so called parents .... Actually mumma called me today and disowned me and said that I had no more connections or relations with them.... My father also said nothing.... To my mom.... My biggest fear of losing my parents came true.... I don't know what to do?? Then I hv no more desire to live .... For whom will I live.... I hv no family.... I hv nothing .... I am so bad.... I am useless creature.... I have no ri8 to live .... I should d......

When she was abt to say, Radha puts her hand on her mouth and says....

Radha- don't date to say so! If u hv no parents now then u hv me .... I am there 4 u 4 my whole life.... I know u frm long and vry well and u know what if u die then I will also die bçz the day I had bcm ur frnd I had decided that I will be ur lifelong frnd.... So my dear .... I am there 4 u! Ni need to worry.... Bçz Radha is always there for her Avu bçz they both r besties.... Isn't it??
Now smile or else ....

Avu- okay okay.... I am smiling!!☺️☺️( But still she was a bit hurt frm inside)

Radha-no I did not feel that josh in ur voice say it in a good way!!

Avu- (having nothing else to do) Yes! U r there 4 me and so I will not worry 4 anything....
I won't and I really love u and owe u so much for coming into life of this unlucky girl....

Radha- don't u dare call urself unlucky and ( trying to make her laugh) btw I am not a lesbian so y did u say that I love u??

Avu- are that was - I love u as my bestie!💞💞

Radha- oh ! Now I get it!
Btw chalo let's take some cool photos of urs so that u can post them in ur ig acc....

Avu- u r seriously my mood lifter.... U know everything.... How do u know so much abt me??

Radha- bçz we r best frnds and who will know a person better than her best frnd 😜😂??

Avu- u !! Okay leave all that .... Now let's focus on my pics....

Radha- yes Madam kaur!!

In this way they both had a great photoshoot time and enjoyed themselves....

Now.... Time skips by 2 months.... Avu and Radha were invited to the birthday party of Ashnoor as they had bcm vry close frnds after working in a music video together.... They had gone there together while on the other side Siddharth Nigam had also gone there....
They all were present there but were unaware of the fact that another person was present....

So guys that's all for the chapter.. Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Sidneet and Radha are present in the same birthday party....

And are there ....

So, will they meet?

What will happen when they confront each other??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 774 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 25 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!