VII

"Oh what the hell," He lets the comforter fall from his hands and gestures towards me, his hands flapping back at his thighs in disbelief, like seeing me somehow disappointed him. "This is ridiculous."

He paces towards the now opened door apparently going to leave, but he stops and pauses as if thinking of something. "Fuck," I hear him hiss as my eyes screw back shut. It felt like the bed was tugging me into the mattress. I could barely feel my legs and trying to listen to my surroundings was a chore.

"Why are you here?" I manage to croak out, my eyelids twitching as I try to focus on the bodies moving passed the doorway, giving weird glances at Styles', who now positioned himself towards me, it seemed like he was hesitating. He looked tense. I just noticed what he wore, a pair of black slacks and a plain white tee, instead of a button up. He looked like he had just came from the office.

"I'm looking for someone," He mutters, following up with, "Are you okay?"

"I'm drunk," I choke out, trying to force a smile but my mouth feels to lazy to pull it. My eyes fall down to the floor, where I see his dress shoes.

"You don't look drunk, you look..." His eyebrows furrow and his lips part open, looking at the door then back at me, he shakes his head. "What did you take?" His voice was thick, laced with that mysterious British accent. His green eyes were hinted with discontent. Underneath them, lay dark gray bags. He looked distressed.

"I don't know." I whisper, my lips feel like they were getting chapped by the second.

"Come on, you need to get out of here." He huffs, bringing himself to the bed and tugging my shirt back over my stomach. His hand grips mine as he pulls me to the edge of the bed. When my legs were thrown over the side, he places my arm over his large shoulders, grabbing my hand with his and snaking his arm around my waist. My legs feel like they fall weak as I'm stood up on the floor.

"I don't have time to babysit two teenagers." He grumbles, hiking me back up aggressively and walking me towards the door. His jaw was in a tight hold, and his eyebrows deepened in concentration.

"Two?" I whisper. I know the music is loud, but somehow he hears me, "Yeah, my step sister."

"Why would your step sister be here?" My fist comes up to rub my eyes as Style's shoves passed the students, not bothering to say excuse me. They don't seem to notice. If anything, a few people slap at his back as if congratulating him. I just want to get home and in my bed.

"That's a good question." is all he says. We reach the bottom of the stairs and he looks over the dancing bodies towards the kitchen, then the living room. I inhale a deep breath, releasing it shakily. Everything was moving too fast. And it was still hard to focus on seeing, my eyes kept closing.

He hikes me up once more, tightening his grip on my waist and hand, then walking towards the kitchen, my eyes open and I see Ryder, I try to call out to him, but my voice is suddenly gone.

All of a sudden, the music comes to an abrupt stop and the led lights shut off. One by one, the regular lights start coming on. I hear police sirens and mentally groan, the noise reminded me of my drilling headache and the screams were no better.

"Fuck," Harry seethes, now becoming more urgent as he drags me towards the back door, which we happened to be closer to. I have no chance to react at the freezing cold air as he's pulling me to the side of the house where I saw Audrey and Ramon arguing earlier. That felt like so long ago.

Harry

I feel my arm getting tired as I drag the girl to the front yard. I knew I had my car parked near the neighbors, and the police seemed to be turning the corner. The bodies all flood out of the house like roaches, running in opposite directions and letting out unnecessary yells. I look down at Logan, seeing that her brown hair was supposed to be up in a bun, but most of it fell across her face as her head hung low. I didn't want to get involved in her life, but she was most definitely high on some drug.

I tug my phone out of the pocket of my slacks, quickly typing in Dree's number.

I hold the phone to my ear as it rings, trying my best to tug Logan towards my car, at this point it seemed like she'd knocked out.

"Hello!?" Her voice sounded frantic, I heard the police sirens through the phone, which confirmed that she was here, I can't help but inhale a sharp breath in anger, of all the things I could be doing on a Saturday night.

"Where the hell are you?" I seethe into the phone, unlocking the car door and practically shoving Logan inside the back seat. She falls flat on her side, getting comfortable and tugging her knees up. I slam the door shut and open the drivers door.

"I- I'm out with friends!" She yells.

"And I'm guessing your friends are in Coulwood? This shouldn't even be my fucking issue, you need to be more responsible." I remind her, bringing the car to life. I don't know why my mother looked at me to still be an older brother to her when Jamie and her divorced years ago. Him being a raging coke head has nothing to do with me, and if Sharon cared this much then she should be the one out here, not me.

"Nobody asked you to come here." She reminds me. My hand grips on the steering wheel, letting out a loud groan as I peel onto the road, my eyes flickering across the icy streets to see her.

"I don't have time for this, Audrey. Where the hell are you?"

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine. And I see your car."

I look to my left, and sure enough, my red head step sister walked next to a guy whos arm is wrapped around her as they jog towards a Honda. Her phone was held to her ear as she shot me a wave. I roll my eyes at the obvious college student, but again, Dree wasn't my responsibility, and I wasn't going to make a scene trying to rescue her. God knows I've done enough charity work for the night.

"Well let Sharon know I'm not coming for you." Is all I say before I click the line, tossing the phone in the passenger seat and running a hand through my shoulder length hair. I glance through the rear view mirror to see Logan asleep, her mouth was opened and though it was dark, the red and blue police lights flashed behind me, dancing over her cheek as she snored. Loudly.

I didn't know where the hell to take her. The study seemed to be the only appropriate place, but it was well passed after hours and Kudo wouldn't approve of it. I had no idea where she lived and I certainly didn't want her at my place. Part of me regrets even taking her on, but who knows what those boys would have done if I'd left. So as much as I'm annoyed by my predicament, I'm certain I'd do it again.

The only place I can think to take her is Midnight Diner. I used to work there when I was in school and I knew for a fact they were open 24/7. Maybe I could get her sobered up and then take her home.

My hand fidgets with the stud in my ear as I turn at a red light, finding myself looking back at her once more. I knew Logan was weird and irresponsible, but partying at Coulwood on a Saturday and getting high on drugs? She's in a law program, how dumb can she be? And her parents? My mother mentioned she'd known her mom, which wasn't a surprise as Sharon knew everyone, but from what I heard about her, there was no way she could raise a daughter who acted the way Logan does.

I read the clock on the dash above the radio, 2:08am.

Great