XII

The lesson went by fairly easily. We went over some BAR questions, and then read over a couple of cases from his UNC LAW book. We managed to stay on topic and what I told him wasn't brought up again. Though I didn't tell him, I think he figured I'd rather pretend it didn't happen. In the midst of all that, I forgot to even ask about Audrey.

I mean, of course my vulnerability distracted me, but he did as well. I'd push the night with Ramon aside, I didn't like thinking that after our first meeting I was getting the hots for him. But honestly, how could I not? His jaw was perfectly sculpted. The way his lips stayed parted slightly open whenever he read something. Even when he'd occasionally take a deep breath and bob back in the chair as if taking a mini break. And I never thought I'd find a British accent sexy, but here we were.

I knew this was wrong for many reasons, but in my defense, I didn't have Ramon to take out my sexual needs on. It's been weeks since I'd gotten any action, which wouldn't be an issue if I didn't have to see him almost five times a week. At least Ramon's birthday party was tomorrow, I'm sure I'd find somebody there.

"Hello?"

I shake my head of the thoughts and am yanked back to reality, where Styles is at his study's door, holding it open and waiting for me to follow. Another coat of his lay in his left arm as his eyes trailed down to my feet and back up to my eyes in a flash. His prince charming hair stood perfectly disheveled atop his head. The gruff look really fit him.

"I'm coming," I tell him, pushing the chair under the desk while making my way to where he stood. Part of me wondered where he was going, recently he'd been leaving with me. I knew it wasn't my business.

We walk down the quiet hall, it seems like we're the only people in the building. My eyes are trained on my phone as I text Ramon to see where he was. He was always late picking me up, I knew he wouldn't be outside.

I slide the phone in my pocket and finally notice exactly how serene the building was. As much as I enjoyed this awkwardly silent walk, I didn't.

"You have any plans for tonight?" I adjust my bag on my shoulder, trying to make conversation. His eyes brows stay dipped and his long legs stride as he looks forward, "Yeah. Dinner with the lady."

I can't help when my eyes grow large and for some reason I fight back a grimace. He never told me he had a wife, but he didn't say he didn't. And I didn't notice he wore any ring, my eyes travel to his hand, but it's in a fist to his abdomen since his arm carried his coat. In all honesty, as good as he looked, him not having a wife would be suspicious.

"My mother and Elizabeth, who's supposed to be bringing her daughter, Liyah." He finishes, glancing at me through the corner of his eye and hiding a smirk. I roll my eyes at him, he was obviously trying to get a reaction from me.

"Speaking of your family." I think about Audrey as he pushes open the double glass doors, standing with his back to the door as he allows me to move passed him and get a whiff of the expensive Cologne he wore. He smelled sensual.

"Your sister, Dree. Is that her full name?" The wind whips my hair in front of my face and I run my hand through it.

Harry releases a subtle chuckle, switching his jacket to his other arm. "I figured you'd ask me about her." The hair brings his hair around his face and he jerks his head back to remove it from his face, sinking his teeth into his lower lip at the cold air. I could nearly feel a cold coming on.

My brows crinkle together in confusion. How could he know there was any connection between Dree and I? and if he did, how long did he know? My mind races through the infinite thoughts and I have to remind myself that the situation is solemn, there's no need to overreact. "How so." I mumble.