PART TWO- I

TW-R*PE

Logan

I can't move. My heart sinks to my chest when I see the face above mine. The familiar purple hair, the multiple earrings, the fake tattoo drawn on with my eyeliner pencil. His face was uneasy, showing hesitation. Behind him stood a figure who I can't see, his long legs tower above me. But where his face should be, there's a light. A quick flash, then the mechanics of the polaroid camera whirring, as he drops it from his eye, he turns away, high fiving another person as they share laughs. My stomach churns in fear.

"Hurry up, Fuentes, Jacob still hasn't gotten any yet."  a humorous voice speaks, a laugh follows. Jacob.

"I don't want to , you said all I had to do was get her to you," Ryder argues, his head facing his left as he speaks. He stands to his full height and gestures towards me, his voice fading out. I can't hear what he's saying. 

"Fine, if you don't want to. I will."

"Core-"

"Here, make sure you get my good side." A childish laugh leaves the strangers lips and I see a blur. He's getting on his knees, in front of me. I hear the meticulous unzip of his zipper, and the sound of his jeans shuffling as he gets them down mid-thigh.

No.

No.

No-

"Logan!" Harry's voice cause me to flinch violently out of my sleep, mid-scream. My body shoots up, eyes wide and burning with tears as my chest heaves up and down violently at the painful nightmare. The room is dark and quiet, with only the sound of my hyperventilating. The blue tint in the sky tells me that the sun is beginning to rise. Everything from last night rushes back and I place my palm over my chest, trying to catch my breath through sobs.

Harry's dark eyes dance across my face as he studies me. His hair is a disheveled mess, looking like someone took a fistful of it and tousled it around. The light from the yellow lamp post across the street illuminates the right side of his face. I can see the slight stubble of hair on his tensed jaw. It was a nightmare. A nightmare.

My eyes screw shut as another heart wrenching cry escapes my lips. I drag my legs up to my chest and wrap my arms around them. How could he do this to me? I trusted him. He comforted me, laughed with me. It makes so much sense. The way he acted when I told him I was reopening my case. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. No. I wasn't fucking ready. I hate him. I hate him. I hate-

A large arm is placed over my shoulder, and I'm suddenly pulled into a warm chest. His hand rubs up and down my right shoulder and his chin is placed atop my head as I continue to let the tears fall. I don't focus on who the hug is coming from, I don't care. I let my body go limp into the embrace.

The faint beating of his heart taps against my ear as I take a deep breath, inhaling the Hawaiian breeze detergent on his plain tee. I can feel his hard chest under the thing fabric of the cotton. My sobs become quiet, but my breath takes a while to regulate, as it continues to hitch in my throat, until there is nothing but sniffling. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" Harry's voice is low and careful. I can feel how uncomfortable he is, but he does nothing but give me a light squeeze, pushing my cheek further into his chest.