Quirkless

3rd POV:

After Inko arrived home with Izuku she began putting all the decoration down. Anger was all she felt anger at the child's father, her son's quirk that reminded her of him. She hated it.

Izuku: Mommy? Why are you pulling the decoration down? Are we not celebrating anymore?

The boy felt the anger vibrating from his mother and he was scared. He instinctively thought that he did something wrong but couldn't figure out what it was.

Izuku: I am sorry mommy!

Inko: SHUT UP!

Izuku: I am sorry!

Inko: I SAID SHUT UP BRAT!

The child's mother never raised her voice at him. In fact he couldn't even remember his mother ever shouting or yelling at anyone. This made the boy sad and scared. He wanted to know what he did wrong to make her so mad. However, he feared what she would do to him if he spoke up again. She already had her hand raised up signaling to him that if he made another noise she wouldn't hesitate to slap him.

Inko: Now listen closely. Here are some rules you must obey. 1.You are not allowed to tell anyone what your quirk is. If anyone asks, tell them you are quirkless.2. Never ever, speak to me or Hisashi anymore. 3. You need to do anything we ask you to do. Break any of these rules and you will be punished severely.

Izuku: Why must I lie?

The young greenette didn't know better than to ask a question. The curiosity was killing him. He needed to know why! Izuku thought his mother would love his quirk since it was related to hers and although his father's quirk was 'Fire Breath' he had a voice quirk. Inko taught him to never lie and be honest and here she was telling him to lie and never tell anyone his quirk. That didn't make any sense to him.

The moment Inko heard his son talk she took him to the basement. Once they entered, she closed the door behind her.

Inko: Don't you dare make a sound bastard.

She slapped the young boy with enough force that Izuku fell down. Inko saw his son on the ground he didn't make a sound yet. Big tears were forming in Izuku's eyes and he looked at his mother with equally big eyes.

Inko: Don't look at me like that!

His so-called mother began kicking him. The poor boy tried to cover his vital points but he was too slow. He didn't think that she would kick him. However, Inko saw that and smirked she began kicking him even harder until the greenette began coughing blood.

Inko: This was only a warning, you filthy rat! Talk back and you will be punished even more! Now go to your room until we call for you! Don't you even dare talk about this to anyone or you are dead! Do you understand? Oh and before I forget you are not allowed to lock your door.

By now, Izuku got the idea behind his mother's words. All he did was nod and quickly get up from the spot he was. However, this was harder for him than he originally thought. The first time he tried to stand up, he fell immediately down and began coughing again. After his third try, he managed to get up and ran as quickly as he can into his room.

Izuku POV:

Once I entered my room, I quickly closed the door behind me and slumped down against it. I wanted to scream so badly, but nothing came out.

This is the worst day of my life! What did I do so wrong do deserve this? Was my quirk so bad? Was it villainous perhaps? Did mommy hate me because of it? What did I do to anger mommy?

I started crying so hard.

Inko: BE QUIET BRAT!

I was still crying I couldn't stop myself. It hurt and I was sad.

Inko: ARE YOU DEAF? I SAID BE QUIET!

I didn't know if it was my quirk telling me how my mother felt or if it was a natural gift, but I was thankful for it. The voice in which my mother yelled at me was filled with not only rage but also a bloodthirstiness. Too shocked, I stopped crying. My instincts told me if I made another sound, I would get punished. I felt the tears running down my cheek and quickly got myself a cushion and cried into it. Thanks to the cushion, not one of my loud sobs could be heard and I was safe. After a while, it got hard to breath and I tried to calm myself down. There was nothing that could distract me at the moment and I somehow cried myself to sleep.

The next day I woke up, I had a little problem breathing. Every time I inhaled I could feel pain. I looked at my clock and saw that it was almost time for me to go to the childcare center it was weird that mommy didn't wake me up. At the center I would see Kacchan again.

I went to the wardrobe and took some clothes out. Mommy always helped me to put them, so I struggled doing it on my own but eventually I managed to do it. After I got out of my room, I went to the dinner table and sat down.

Mommy and Daddy watched me how I sat down.

Did I put the clothes backwards on?

Hisashi: Stand up now! This is not the place for you to be. From now on, you will eat from the floor and be thankful to be able to eat.

Inko: You also will be in charge of cleaning the apartment. I don't want to see any dust.

Izuku: Ok mommy.

Hisashi: It is yes Sir or Yes Ma'am!

Izuku: Y-yes sir!

With that Hisashi threw some bread and cooked egg on the floor for me to eat like a street dog. Seeing how it fell down on the dirty floor, I didn't want to eat it. They didn't like that.

Hisashi: EAT!

I looked up at both of my parents and saw only hatred in their eyes. His voice was alarming too. I slowly picked up the bread and the cooked egg and blew the dirt away as much as I could before I took a bite.

At least it is still warm.

After we finished eating mommy, I mean Ma'am, brought me to the childcare center and I went immediately to Kacchan.

Kacchan: Did you get your quirk yet, Deku?

Me: Can I ask you something first, Kacchan?

Kacchan: What is it?

Me: What do you think about a voice quirk that can lift things up on command and has a mental aspect?

Kacchan: What are you? A villain?

Me: No Kacchan, I uh I am quirkless. I just wanted to know what you think about such a quirk.

Kacchan: You what?

Me: I don't have a quirk.

Kacchan: So you really are a Deku.

Me: Don't say that Kacchan.

Kacchan: You are just a quirkless waste of space no wonder you would befriend someone with such a villainous quirk.

With that he let me by myself and walked off to his other friends.