The night I won't forget!

Hawk's POV:

It was already late and I just finished my patrol when my phone went off. I landed on the next roof and looked at the caller Id, it said unknown. Wondering who it might be, I picked the call up.

Me: Hello, Hawks on the phone!

???: Correction! You mean chicken nugget on the phone!

As soon as I heard his voice, tears started to wheel up in my eyes. It was really him. My precious little feather has woken up!

Me: FEATHERS!!!!

Izuku: I was wondering if you want to come over and spend the night here?

Me: Of course I will!

Izuku: Just so you know, you are not the only one staying over.

Me: I don't care as long as I can see you and hug you my precious little feather.

Izuku: Did you just call me little?

Me: No, you must have miss heard me!

I knew he hated it when Mic called him little green bean. He could get mad very easy hearing someone say little to him.

Izuku: Good, chicken nugget. Well then, see you soon!

Me: See ya!

With that, our call ended and I immediately jumped off the roof and fly up into the air. I didn't want to waste any time and flew straight to Nezu's house on UA property. I was so fast that I swear I broke my record. Never was I this fast in my life before.

Once I landed in front of the house, I knocked and waited. The same lilac boy that I once met in the hospital opened it for me.

???: Sorry we don't by things from strangers!

He then slammed the door shut in front of me.

The heck?!

Who do you think you are?!

I knocked again and this time Mic opened the door.

Mic: I think you got the wrong house!

He then slammed the door in front of me.

What just happened?!

I was standing dumbfounded in front of the door that was slammed two times in a row at my face. Not wanting to give up, I knocked again and this time Eraserhead opened the door.

Eraserhead: Izuku called you right?

Me: Yes.

???: Dad?

Eraserhead: Yes?

???: Slam the door shut and don't let him in!

Me: WHAT?!

I watched Eraderhead do the exact same thing that the lilac boy told him to do.

I can't believe this!

Is this some kind of sick joke?!

How can they do this to me?!

Seeing, as I will always get the same result I dispatched my smallest feather to see if there is an opening where it could get in the house and there was one. One window was tilted and so I focused on my feather and let it find Izuku.

It didn't take long and I could feel someone gently stoking my feather.

Izuku?!

It felt nice. Feeling his every gentle touch, I was distracted and didn't see the door opening in front of me until he called out.