Blackmail Material!

I am so exited!

It's my first day here at UA! Well not really but as an official student it sure is! Not only that but I will be in Dadzawa's class too with my fluff ball!

The past two weeks I've been staying with Dadzu catching up. However, I never told him what I did to the grim cartel. It was something I wasn't proud of but hey no one lay a finger on my family! I might be overprotective but I needed to be. They are my everything!

It was rather early and I was sitting in the classroom waiting for everyone to come in. Why was I so early? Well mostly because I needed to calm my nerves down! Since the principal of the school is my father, I knew exactly who is gonna be in my class and I was happy about it. I also knew every teacher and also All Might's secret.

After the whole I beat the number one incident and flying around with Hawks the same day, the moment we returned I was confronted with concern for that Bitch. Don't get me wrong here! I was not the least bit worried about his injury or his health or his wellbeing. I was concerned he would be one of my teachers and there was this tiny fact that he hated me.

To make it up, I went to the infirmary in order to apologize for my behavior. Hated that thought honestly and I would have never done that only reason I was about to do it was because he would make his lesson living hell for me and he is not worth using my quirk on.

So I went there and can you believe it, there was a skinny All Might laying still unconscious in the bed. I am not blind like the others. I can recognize a person when I see them and there was no way they could have brought me to believe that that was not All Might.

Left with no other choice or didn't care at all exposing his secret, Recovery Girl told me and Hawks everything about One for All. This is how I learned from OfA and about him being quirkless once.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

You hate quirkless kids and are even discriminating against certain quirks but you were literally quirkless once!

Once I heard that I went straight to Nezu and let's be honest I was never there to apologize to him. I only wanted to see my work and how much he was suffering. To my surprise Recovery Girl didn't heal him with her quirk at all. She just treated his wounds and was cursing the hole time even poured more alcohol and put salt in them.

Note to myself never anger granny!

So here we are sitting alone in an empty classroom waiting for anyone to come in. My waiting didn't take long and my fluff ball came in.

Me: Toshi!

Hitoshi: Zuku!

We both hugged each other and sat back down. He was sitting right behind me. However I saw that Aizawa didn't come in with him.

Me: Let me guess he will sneak in later?

Hitoshi: You know paps! He for sure is testing their reaction times.

Me: Shall we ruin it or prank him?

Hitoshi: What do you have in mind?

Me: We could let them do a group project!

Hitoshi: A group project, so so, I like the sound of it, I am all ears!

Me: Well here is the plan....

After I told him my plan, we both began smiling from ear to ear we were so ready to prank the whole class. Best part was that we both knew that they couldn't expel us. We both took our things and left. We were both standing on the other end of the hallway on the corner and we were watching Aizawa crawl into the class like the good old caterpillar he is.