One for All: We don't accept any other ninth than you!

Izuku POV:

Everything is so dark...I can't see anything. I feel like I am drowning. Where am I?

As I looked around me, I saw a door. It looks like normal door but leads to nowhere. Just a door, no path, no walls. I could walk around the door and look behind it. There was nothing just darkness and a door that has a faint glow to it.

Noooo

Not again!

I don't want to relive it!

NOOO

I slowly backed away from the door that was slowly opening by itself. I could see a room that is all too familiar to me!

NOO

Please NOOO

I turned around, closed my eyes and backed away until my back hit yet another door.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!

I turned around and looked at it. In the next moment I was surrounded by soo many doors and each of them held a terrible and blood freezing memory of my past.

Only moments earlier, I forced myself to remember all the pain I have experience. I did not need any more reminders! I still felt my mother cutting, stabbing, burning, beating and breaking every bone of mine. ALL MEMORIES OF MY DAMN PAST!

I couldn't stand the sight before me. My eyes were already wide open and I was crying because I knew how many painful experiences I had. I fell down. I was alone once again! I hated the darkness.... no that was not true.... I hated the coldness the feeling of not being wanted and the feeling to be all by my side.

Nobody wants something like me!

I was crying my eyes out until I could feel someone touching me.

???: Ninth?

That voice?!

That was the man with white hair from All Might's quirk but why am I able to hear him?

???: I am Nana. You not alone anymore.

Me: I want to leave this please. Please help me.

I don't want to stay here!

I don't want to experience it all over again.

Please no!

Nana: We will.

???: We will always be there for you!

???: Not even your past can stop us.

A light began spreading from where the 7 people were standing and before I know it, I was enveloped in it. I found myself standing in a field full of flowers. It was the same field that Lucifer teleported me to.

Man with white hair: Let me introduce us. We are the 7 previous owner of the quirk called One for All. I am the first one.

Nana: I am the 7th and I am the one that made a big mistake in choosing All Might.

Me: I am confused right now.

???: I am the 4th and welcome ninth. We were anticipating your arrival.

Me: What is going on?

???: We saw and heard about your good deeds as Siren and we have decided that you are worthy to be the ninth.

???: Stop it fifth you are scaring the kid! I am the second by the way.

Nana: Izuku right? You okay with me calling you green bean cause you sure are one!

Me: Ahm no, go ahead.

Nana: Good cause you would have to learn to deal with it otherwise.

Me: Okay?

???: Back off Nana. Hey, there buddy, I am the six. Nice to finally meet you!

Me: Pleasure is all mine.

Fifth: I would say tell me about you but with all that doors and the dark vibes coming from it, I would rather not know.

Fourth: *Sigh* Fifth! You don't ask something like this especially when you see something like this!

Nana: Fourth is right!

First: Everyone has their dark side and everyone went through a lot but none of us ever experienced soo much pain and hatred like you. HOWEVER, we also believe in you that is the reason we choose you. All the good you did and still do, no matter the situation, you have the heart at the right place. This is what we were searching for and you are the most kind hearted and courage person from everyone I have ever meet.

Me: Thanks, I guess.

Second: Don't beat around the bush! Tell the kid his new quirks ability!

With that they all began explaining me every single aspect of the quirk.

The Quirks within One For All are:

Fa Jin: The Quirk wielded by the third user. This Quirk allows the user to build up kinetic energy that can be released as an explosive burst of speed and power.Danger Sense: The Quirk wielded by the fourth user, Hikage Shinomori. This Quirk allows the user to detect nearby threats.Blackwhip: The Quirk wielded by the fifth user, Daigoro Banjo. This Quirk allows the user to create tendrils of dark energy from their body. These tendrils are good for long-range grappling and increasing the user's mobility.Smokescreen: The Quirk wielded by the sixth user, En. This Quirk allows the user to generate a thick cloud of smoke from their body. This smoke can be used to obscure people's vision.Float: The Quirk wielded by the seventh user, Nana Shimura. This Quirk allows the user to levitate.

Besides that I would gain the speed as well as the straight as All Might himself.

Pretty handy if you ask me.

WAIT A GODDAMN SEC!

DOES THAT MEAN THAT MY ALREADY OP QUIRK JUST GOT MORE OP?

LIKE I NO WAY!

I am now able to manipulate everyone and have the strength in combat?

Not that I didn't had it but against mutant quirk types I am still very week and without my voice I am dead meat if they go after me!

After that they kinda began to vanish and everything around me began to lighten up. Next thing I know I woke up, crying and sweating. Opening my eyes I was immediately met with pure brightness.

Shiggy: Thank god, Siren! It was only a dream! No one can hurt you anymore! I won't let anyone hurt you!

It was only just a dream! No it was more than that!

I really got All Might's quirk now...

Thank you for getting me out of the Nightmare!

OfA core: No problem, kid!

Finally I turned my head to him.

Shiggy: How are you feeling?

Me: Like shit.

Kurogiri: Figured that much!

Me: What happened?

Shiggy: You got a really high fewer after shielding me and earning 9 bullets.

I closed my eyes once again it was way too bright in the room and I was tired as heck.

Looks like the fewer isn't gone.

Kurogiri: Rest! Next time you wake up you will be feeling better!

I wanted to respond but I couldn't, I was too weak for that. Only then did I realized the smell in the room.

A hospital...

No...

This smelled slightly different.

A laboratory?

I let darkness consume me and take me hopefully rest up.