What just happened?

Bakugo's POV:

After Izuku's surprise kidnapping I was left without a fucking word. I needed an explanation. I did get that he wanted to fucking reunite two brothers. That's just idiotic deku for you but why kidnap me?

We were sitting in some kind of run down bar and I was honestly surprised to see the LOV members including Stain and two others acting so nice to Izuku. That left me wondering.

What the lovely fuck in the world is going on here?

Me: Izuku, bro, what the fuck?

Izuku: What do you mean Kacchan?

Me: Why the freaking hell did you need to kidnap us.

Izuku: Well I didn't need to kidnap all of you but I thought if the top 3 students from the hero class vanish then they will certainly send All Might to get us.

Me: I thought you hated that bitch.

Izuku: Oh I do.

Me: Then why the fuck are you doing this?

Izuku: For one reason only. I want to get rid of All Might!

Me: HUH?

Izuku: You heard me right.

Me: You are a freaking hero now!

Izuku: I know.

Stain: And that's why he has us!

Me: You fucking lost me.

Izuku: I already told you about the LOV and me being Cirein, right.

Me: Yeah and that alone freaking surprised me! Do you even fucking know how hard it was to socialize with idiots?

Izuku: Aww but Kacchan, you looked like you had some fun with them.

Me (whispering): I did...

Izuku: See. Well anyways. Toga and Dabi are the new members of LOV and you already know what happened with Stain.

Stain: Yeah lost a bet and it was an interesting offer.

Me: I don't know what I should be thinking about you anymore. Are you a freaking hero or a fucking villain?

Toga: Zuzu is our hero.

Me: Zuzu?

Izuku: Yeah that's how she likes to call me.

Toga: It's cute!

Me: Soo Zuzu you villain or a hero.

Izuku: Nope. That just sounded wrong coming out of your mouth!

Me: Why Zuzu!

Izuku: If you start calling me Zuzu I am going to call you either a Dandilion or a Pomeranian.

Me: Don't you fucking dare!

Izuku: Try me!

Me: Fine. I won't call you that way.

Stain: Do not joke around he is a true hero.

Kurogiri: Definitely hero.

Shigaraki: Our titan is a hero by heart.

Izuku: I am a hero as you can hear.

Me: Then what's with you being around villains?

Izuku: Well Kacchan... you see.... heroes are not allowed to do some dirty work and they are helping me.

Me: Villains help you?

Izuku: Well dahhhh!

Me: But why?

Izuku: I want to shape this society in more than one way. There are too many heroes that are only heroes in name because of the fame or the money but they do not help the society at all. They are far too many people out there that needs help and I want to help them all. I want a future where no kid will be discriminated because of their quirk and no villain will be handled harshly because he was driven to do what he did.

Me: I understand you wanting to help the society but villains?

Izuku: What you never wondered how a villain was born? They are made by others! Some are forced to steal because they don't have money others don't know another life because no one gave them a second chance or helped them back up after they spiraled down to where they are.

Me: You are far too good for this world.

Izuku: Thanks!

Me: So what's the fucking plan?

Izuku: Well Nezu knows about this and thanks to me having Hawks feather with me, he also knows where I am.

Me: Nezu fucking knows and he approves?

Izuku: Well be happy that he didn't just conquer the world because he wants that soo badly.

Me: Nether thought that freaking rat wants something like that.

Izuku: Oh he does and he had more than 666 plans to do that. I know because I saw them. He has a complete diary of it.

Me: Scary..

Izuku: And besides that Nezu also wants to get rid of him too.

Me: Wow. How many enemies did he make.

Stain: One to many.

Shigaraki: Our titan will be his last.

Me: So Nezu knows we are here and what now?

Izuku: We wait. Nezu will send a party to rescue us but I have an escape plan ready for everyone and an surprise opponent for All Might.

Me: You are now officially scarier than the rat.

Izuku: Aww thanks Kacchan, I try my best.

Me: So what do we do I am fucking bored out of my mind already.

Toga: How about we play some games?

Stain: Anyone up for poker?

Izuku: Oh sure.

Kurogiri: nope you are not gonna play with us this time.

Izuku: *sigh* why?

Kurogiri: Last time you just won every single time and on top of that you didn't even cheat.

Me: that good.

Izuku: I can beat Nezu in chess so poker is not a challenge for me.

Me: You..... WHAT?

The rest of the day we spend playing multiple card games where Izuku won every single time and I slowly began to understand why they didn't want to let him play but be the reverie for the game.