A cat on a mission!

Lucifer's POV:

I hate it!

Izuku was gone and all because I was too shocked to move. They took him away from me! What was worst is that he was even shot multiple times! The only person saving everyone's asses and working soo hard to prevent a catastrophic event was Izuku and the just freaking shot he and that Bitch even attacked him!

After seeing the gamer boy taking Izuku and getting teleported out of the situation, I immediately teleported in front of the cowboy.

YOU FREAKING MONSTER!

I began hissing at him and I was ready to attack.

Snipe: Ahm, Aizawa? Why is your cat here? More importantly why is he looking at me like that?

Recovery Girl: You might want to run.

THAT WON'T HELP YOU!

Snipe: Huh?

And with that I pounced on him and scratched him even bite him around his neck.

Snipe: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Recovery Girl: *sigh* I warned him.

Nezu: That warning couldn't have saved him.

Recovery Girl: Are you growling?

Nezu: Yes, yes, I am!

Recovery Girl: Please stop you are freaking out Hound Dog.

Nezu: My Apology.

I could hear them argue and I could also hear Izu's dad growl but that still didn't stop me from keep on attacking the dumb bitch for shooting at Izuku.

Recovery Girl: Aizawa, get you cat down.

Aizawa: Do I really need to?

Nezu: Unfortunately yes.

Aizawan(whispering): He still deserves it!

With that I knew that the human was about to grab me but I wouldn't let it happen just like that. After all who does he think he is to just grab me. That human is not Izuku and so he was nonexistent for me!

I somehow got up to the heroes hat and began hissing at Aizawa and still biting and scratching the hand from the hero that was trying to get me down.

Aizawa: I am not dealing with that devil.

Snipe: It's your fucking cat! NOW GET HIM OFF ME!

Me: DON'T YOU DARE COME CLOSER!

Nezu: Lucifer, would you mind letting my employee go?

Me: HE SHOT HIM FUCKING 9 TIMES!

Nezu: And he will face the consequences.

Snipe: What consequences?

Nezu: Oh nothing.

I had my eyes on everyone beside that overgrown chicken who casually just picked me from above.

Me: WHO THE HELL WANNA DIE?

Looking up I see Hawks and immediately started biting and scratching him. But the hero only held me close to his chest. It took me a couple of minutes to calm down.

Hawks (whispering): See! No one will hurt you.

Me: Izuuu!

Hawks (whispering): You must miss him huh..

Me: Where is my Izu!

I was still in his arm but thanks to him slightly hovering above the ground, I had a better view and all I could see was the position where Izuku was standing when he was shot. The LOV took him and that reminded me that I knew their hideout.