New teacher!

Hawks POV:

*flashback*

Today was the day Izuku would start in UA and I really wanted to go and meet him but hero work got me wrapped up and I couldn't make it. It was already late that day when I got a call from the hero commission. One glance at the caller ID and I wanted to throw my phone out of the window.

The whole day I was out patrolling and getting some villains behind the bar and the moment I get home, I get a call from them.

HECK NO!

NOT WITH ME!

However, I was still a pawn to them, I needed to pick it up, and that was what I did. I answered the phone call.

Me: Hawks here.

Hero Commission: We got a new job for you!

Of course you do!

You never call to just say hello or ask how I've been!

Me: Got that.

Hero Commission: You will be a teacher for the first year hero course in UA.

Say that again!

Did I hear right?

My mouth was hung white open. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

Me: Did I hear right a teacher for the first year hero course?

Hero Commission: Yes is there a problem with that?

Me: NO! No of course not!

Hero Commission: Good we expect you to be there in time tomorrow!

Me: I understood!

With that, our call ended.

I was still holding the phone in my hands until the words really hit me, then I let it go and jumped up into the air.

ME: YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

I wanted to fly to Izuku and tell him the good news when my phone went off again.

Me: Please don't be the Hero Commission again. Please don't let this be all a joke!

I picked it up and I didn't know the caller ID.

Me: Hawks here.

Nezu: Am I right to expect that you already heard the news?

Me: Nezu?

Nezu: Why of course who else should I be.

Me: So you are behind this?!

Nezu: Of course, who else?

Me: HOW?

Nezu: A good magician never tells his secrets.

Me: Tell me this is not sick joke of yours and I am not dreaming.

Nezu: You are not.

Me: Ohh My GOSH! This is fucking real!

Nezu: Indeed!

Me: Why me?

Nezu: Considering that I already employed you know who, I wanted another one that could watch over our little green bean and I am sure you will take good care of him. If not let me tell you immediately that what the hero commission did to you will look like childs play in comparison to what I will do to you!

A shiver ran down my spine and I knew not to get on Nezu's bad side.

Me: I understand.

Nezu: Good! I expect you to be in my office tomorrow at 8 a.m. sharp.

Me: Understood!

Nezu: Well then have a nice evening and don't you dare come today to visit my son! I don't want you to wake him up. If you dare do this, I will see to it that Lunch Rush will make some good chicken nuggets of you.

Me: I understood sir!

With that, the call ended. I was soo exited for the next day. The excitement was too much for me and so I jumped out of the window and flew up and above the cloud. Once I was on the highest point I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Me: HEEELLL YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Then I let myself drop and flew across the whole city. I was soo exited and I had so much energy in me right now that I needed to do something.

*end of flashback*

The moment the hero lessons started for class 1A I was walking the hallways down with All Might. He insisted to be the first one to go inside and I let that giant gorilla do what he wants.

All Might: I AM HERE, COMMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

I couldn't stand the pose he was doing and so I pushed him and he lost balance an fell face first down. Next I few over him and landed on his back.

Me: Correction! I AM HERE! And you meant to say you came through the door like a monkey!

Then I jumped off him and went to the teacher's desk, sitting on it.

Everyone was concerned about All Might, well everyone except two students that were laughing their asses of and falling from their chair. I used my feather and helped my little green feathers up. Then I went to his side.

Izuku: That was genius!

Hitoshi: What are you doing here chicken!

Izuku: Isn't it obvious?

Hitoshi: NO!

Izuku: Since he did that he will be working here right?

Me: Yep!

Izuku: I need to thank Nezu later oh and Hawks could you maybe help me get some tea after school. I really want to thank Nezu for it.

Me: Sure will!

With that I went back to the front and All Might was about to announce that they should all go to ground betta, when all of the sudden one black cat teleported right in form of him and attacked the giant man.

Hitoshi: WAY TO GO LUCIFER!

???: This is not appropriated, please refrain from brining your cat to school.

There was a boy that looked like Ingeium.

Is this his little brother Tenya Iida?

They do look very similar.

Izuku: But that isn't even my cat!

Hitoshi: He is right that cat belongs to Aizawa.

???: I don't believe that!

Next moment, the cat teleported on the desk close to that boy and attacked him.

Izuku: Oh no, Lucifer stop please!

I watched this whole scenery with a shit eating grin on my face.

Me: If you are all done, please change into your hero suits and then come to ground beta.

With that I went out and that's how I was currently in ground beta and was waiting for All Might to explain the kids what they were about to do and I was the hero and on the villains side of this exercise. Beside me was the cat that attacked All Might and that kid that scolded my feathers.

Me: Well I need to say, good job taking care of that giant chimpanzee!

Lucifer: Mew.

All Might was supposed to tell them that they will be teamed up and will do the same exercise two time but the only difference in these two attempts will be the additional help, which was me, on the hero side once and then on the villain side in the next.

I was sooo exited I couldn't help but want to fight alongside Izuku.

Me: This takes forever!

Lucifer: Mew!

I waited a good 30 minutes for All Might to be finished with his explanation and then as the exercise started I didn't see Izuku until the last pair of villains and heroes came in.