Interrogation Time!

The next day I woke up with Aizawa being in the same room as me and having his hand crossed over his shoulder. He didn't look happy at all. It was not hard to guess why he was in such a mood since the cape and the mask I had yesterday was right beside him.

Is it much to ask for him to forget even seeing me yesterday?

Why do I need to suffer from quirk drawbacks now from all time?!

This is literally the worst timing like ever!

I slowly sat up and looked at him. Since I didn't want to talk for obvious reasons I decided so sign him and hope that he wasn't too angry with me.

At least Nezu or Granny isn't here.

Me (signing): Morning Caterpillar!

Dadzawa: Care to explain this?

Okay maybe I shouldn't have called him Caterpillar since I don't want to anger him any further....

Now it's to late.

Should I tell him the truth or the semi truth?

Let's go with a hint of truth but no word of the LOV.

Me(signing): A costume how lovely.

Dadzawa: Why were you out last night?

Me(signing): Patrolling the night. I thought it was quite obvious after catching two thugs.

Dadzawa: I should have known that it was you...

Me(signing): It's okay, I am a master of disguise after all.

Dadzawa: How did you even get out of here?

Me(signing): Nice try locking me in here!

Dadzawa: ...

Me(signing): What?

Dadzawa: *Sigh* you are literally a problem child.

Me(signing): Oh why, Thanks! I give my best to live up to that name and all your expectations.

Dadzawa: Now how did you get out? I thought Nezu installed a new security system along with a couple of traps.

A couple how nice to put it this way! There are more than 100 here!

Me(signing): Well the system isn't flawless!

Dadzawa: Power Loader will hate to hear about this since he made them all. He explicitly told us that not even All Might would be able to break in.

Me(signing): Well he should have made them Siren safe! Besides that, I didn't break in well not at first anyways, I broke out. So next time make it escape-proof instead of monkey proof.

Dadzawa: Why were you out that late at night?

Where am I?

Is this some kind of interrogation?!

If so than I won't tell you anything anymore without my lawyer.

Me(signing): I don't have to tell you!

Granny: Yes you do Zuku!

What, Granny?

Since when are you in the room and when did Nezu and Mic came in too?

Me(signing): I am a vigilante what did you expect me to do? I wasn't out for quite some time.

Nezu: Still doesn't explain why you needed a cape or the mask. You're very skilled and from what I know you can also do your job without your quirk or a mask.