Tea party

Nezu POV:

I heard from Yamda that they finally got their son back. However the child was so cunning as to escape them again and literally toying with them the whole day. Detective Tsukauchi was also telling me that the last time we met for a Siren meeting a day ago.

It was really amusing to hear that and I had a feeling that Izuku was connected to Siren. I was still not sure about the connection itself but there was one, I could feel it!

Today was finally the day, Yamada would bring Izuku to me. Aizawa informed me yesterday that he needed to stay in the hospital for a day and that he would be released by tomorrow. However, Aizawa being Aizawa he needed to get him out earlier. This is why he was staying only over the night.

I was happy and very curious to finally meet Midoriya. I had the whole day to get to know him. They already informed me that he is mute or they at least think he is. This was a challenge I took personally to find out.

It was around 7:30 when Aizawa finally came in with Izuku by his side. The boy had his headphones on and I would have considered it rude if I didn't know it better. There was always a possibility that the person had a quirk that would enhance their senses. Aizawa informed me beforehand that he had sensitive hearing.

Me: Ah good morning!

Izuku (signing): Morning.

Aizawa: Morning. Now listen Izuku, you will be staying with Nezu till 4 p.m. that's when I will get you.

Izuku turned to him and nodded then my teacher exited the office and left us alone.

Me: Please have a seat.

I pointed to the two couches in my office.

Me: Do you want some tea?

Izuku (signing): May I prepare it?

Me: Why would you want that?

Izuku (signing): I wanted to know if my tea preparing skills would be good enough for your liking.

How do you know that I like tea?

Me: Of course, go ahead!

I watched Izuku go to the tea selection I had and began mixing some of the tea leaves. He then proceeded in heating the kattle I had over the mini inductive stove top. I watched how he carefully prepared two different sets of tea. One I assumed was for himself and one for me. It was such a nice and captivating sight seeing him work with such elegant. After the tee was done, he place both of the cups on the table in between the couches.

Izuku (signing): I hope it to your liking.

I took a sip and my eyes widen.

This is godly!

This reminds me of the tea skills Siren has.

I watched Izuku sipping at his cup.

Me: This is one of the best teas I ever tasted.

Where did you learn to prepare it that way?

Izuku (signing): Glad you like it.

Me: I have some questions for you. You don't have to answer them if you don't like.

Izuku (signing): Why don't we play a game of chess and every time someone losses a piece the opponent will ask a question.

Such a brilliant idea.

Me: All Right let me prepare the chessboard. White or Black?

Izuku (signing): Black.

Me: Ok.