USJ: 250 to go!

Once we were back into the USJ building I. Lucifer teleported us in the middle of the room.

Me: You had to get 500 small fries?

Shiggy: I was counting on that stupid boss to be here!

Me: Still....

Shiggy: Kurogiri!

Shiggy: Good luck there!

With that he let himself be teleported away from me and I could see that he was running towards my dadzawa and fighting him.

He will be all right!

I know he will!

Shiggy is strong but the Caterpillar is stronger!

With that I concentrated on my task. This whole building was like a giant dome and if there were one thing I knew than that the echo in here would sure help me get rid of the other villains.

This will sure drive my quirk into overdrive! I will so feel it after this.

I put Lucifer down from my shoulder and looked at the cat that was now standing on his back paws and leaning on me.

Lucifer: Mew.

Me: I know, you don't have to tell me!

Lucifer: Mew.

Me: I know... I know this will hurt.

Lucifer: mew.....

Me: Yeah but this is the only thing I can do to help my friends and family.

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: No, this is impossible and we both know that.

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: You can't teleport everyone out ad into prison.

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: NO! You can't!

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: Don't you even dare and try!

Lucifer: MEW!

Me: LUCIFER, NO and that's final.

Lucifer: mew

Me: I know buddy. Thanks for wanting to help me.

Lucifer: mew.

Me: I know you will be there. Now let's do this!

I closed my eyes and put my earbuds down. The sounds of the battle hit me very hard. It was extreme. I could hear everything and everyone. I could hear my friends screaming, I could hear Hawks's wings flapping and cutting through the sky, I could hear Toshi using his quirk and I could hear Aiazwa and Shiggy fighting.

The situation was bad. From what I could tell there were still 250 villains left.

I don't care if this will drive me into quirk overuse!

I don't care how much pain I will feel, how much I will suffer, I will save them and if it is the last thing I will do.

Mm, mm, mm

I began concentrated on the 250 villains. I didn't want Shiggy or any of my friends to feel the phantom pain that I was about to let them experience.

They always end up running and I don't mind
Say I'm too intense, on all the time
I can see it growing, fear in their eyes
But you look like a fighter