Never anger a cat called Lucifer!

Lucifer's POV:

I was stuck with the sonic wanna be while Izu and the chicken were having their fun. That was so not fair! To be honest I wanted to have some fun too!

As far as I can remember Zuku told me to watch over this speed guy and to no attacking him. However, he never told me to stay in the room.

If all I had to do was watch over him, then that would be no problem at all! I began smiling a typical Cheshire cat smile and I could tell that I was freaking the guy out completely.

Iida: IZUKU!!!

Iida: HELP IZUKU?! GET THE CAT AWAY FROM ME!!! IZUKU PLEASE!!!

Unbelievable, I wasn't even close to that guy. 3 meters were in between us and he began shouting as if I was killing him right now, which wasn't true at all. Izuku told me to watch over him and that is exactly what I intended to do.

Me: SHUT UP!

Ahh finally he stopped screaming like a mad man and all it took was a hiss!

So, let's backtrack, I was not allowed to attack him but no one ever said anything against teleporting him somewhere else, right? I don't remember that at least.

I knew that the idiot of a hero was participating in this game and not only that but he was after my cinnamon roll and I wanted to help him! There was no way I would let him face that brainless monkey. I can't even call him a monkey since I felt bad for an actual monkey being referred to this person!

Standing up from my laying position, I closed my eyes and concentrated on my surrounding. I could feel some persons moving around. One had very light steps and was standing in a room with another person. I could tell that this one was Izuku. I felt everything that was connected to the ground. I could also make out their shapes only from the vibration of their movements. The person with him in the room had spikey hair.

Oh he is facing the Dandelion!

Then I began searching for the chicken. I wanted to know if he succeeded in getting the floaty out of the game or not. To my surprise he did. I could feel the girl laying on the ground, some feathers were wrapped around her.

Good chicken!

At least you are not disappointing my Zuku!

Now it was time to find the number 1 dumbass in the world. I began concentrating on a heavy bulky person and found him rather quickly. He was currently below Izuku and I could tell that he was readying himself to attack the room above him.

Oh no not on my watch mister!

I ran towards Sonic and teleported us right above the symbol of shit. Izuku told me to not attack him, well I didn't attack not at all! All I did was place him right in front of an attack, it's not my fault for the hero not stopping his attack or me teleporting him in just the right time so that the hero wouldn't be able to stop the attack! Nope not my fault at all!

All Bitch or Bitch Might or whatever punched Sonic into his gut and the poor boy began coughing out some blood. More importantly the bulky ass person didn't hit the ceiling and didn't get in Izuku's way.

Then all of the sudden I felt a temperature change and I could tell it was coming from above us. Looking up to the ceiling it began smoking.

All Might: I knew he was the devil!

Me: Who are you calling a devil? If anyone than that should be me!

I was safe on the ground with a beat-up Sonic since I teleported him to the ground once he received the punch. Now I was pitying him and I was very thankful that he sacrificed himself willingly or rather unwillingly not that it mattered at all.

Me: Rest in peace, your sacrifice was not for nothing!

I then teleported Sonic right to the infirmary and came back to the room.

Me: Now it's you and me!

All Might: Looks like he is too scared to face me in person and send his cat instead. How pathetic!

Me: Ohh you are pathetic! Who told you that he sends me to you?! You are very lucky you are facing me and not him!

I readied my claws and ran towards him while also teleporting all over the room. First, I was behind him, then in front of him again only to vanish and reappear by his side. He tried to grab me but not with me!

It was rather easy evading his big hands and his movements were kinda sloppy. Every movement was made to make a show out of it and not to actually fight. It was quite easy to escape his grasp and I immediately went straight up to his face and made a deep scratch all across his left eye.

Me: Serves you right!

The false hero screamed before managing to grab me in a blink of a eye and he threw me to the wall or so I think he did when all of the sudden I could hear Izuku's voice.

Izuku: TIME FREEZE!

Next thing I know I was in Izu's hand.

Izuku: Lucifer?! What the heck are you doing here?

Me: I wanted to help you!

Izuku: What's with Iida?

Me: He is with the old lady.

Izuku: You mean Recovery Girl?

Me: Mh-Hm.

Izuku: Do me a favor and never do something like this again! He could have killed you! No, he was about to kill you!

Me: I could have teleported myself out!

Izuku: You were only millimeters away from the wall! You clearly couldn't! Besides he was also using his quirk to the fullest right now and he will pay for it!

Me: Okay, I admit defeat!

All Might: Look who's decided to actually show up!

Izuku: Who said I wasn't busy at all? For example, you are the only one left!

All Might: Lair!

Izuku: Aizawa-sensei?! Please enlighten us who is still in the exercise!

The comm system went of and the cat maniac told him that Master was right!

Of course, he was! Izu wouldn't lie!

Izuku: Lucifer, go and stay with Hawks, Toshi or Aizawa! I will take care of this trash.

Me: BUT!!!

Izuku: No BUTS! Leave! I can't risk you getting hurt!

Me: I understand.

With that I teleported to Aizawa. I liked him more than that chicken or the lilac sleepyhead. Once I was in the observer room, I went to his legs and began begging him to pick me up which he did but very slow and carefully. I can't blame him for that since I never did let anyone touch me.