Choose your words carefully!

Aizawa POV:

We left our problem child in the teacher's room since it was besides Nezu's private office one of the most secured places and Nezu even activated the security system as soon as we left.

Mic: Do you think it will stop him from going out?

Me: There's is nothing that will or even can stop my problem child!

Nezu: I agree! He will surely find a way to deactivate them.

Recovery Girl: If he does something reckless because of it, I am going to declare you guilty Nezu!

Me: *Sigh* Can we just turn around and go back to him and maybe even sleep?

Mic: No, my dear little sleepy cat!

Nezu: I would love to agree but we have a student list to make and another physical exam to plan.

We arrived at our destination and went in. There in the room where all the others teachers waiting for us.

Me: *Sigh* This will be bothersome!

Vlad King: Don't you say that every year? BUT be honest what are you even doing when you expel almost every student you have?

Me: Do you need to ask?

All Might: I don't believe that it can be that hard to choose which student goes in which class.

Power Loader: Well, I already choose my students and there is this one pink haired girl I have high expectances. I have a feeling that she will be a brilliant inventor.

Vlad King: You didn't have a demon among the candidates!

I immediately used my quirk on him and wrapped him up in my capture scarf then I pulled him out of his chair and over the table right in front of my face.

Me: Care to say that again?

Vlad King: Never said anything before.

Me: Thought so!

We then began to look through every single persons file. It took us quite some time and I finished choosing the students I wanted in my class. Of course, Hitoshi and Izuku were in my class. There was no chance I would have given Vlad King the opportunity to have them. Vlad King also choose his class.

We were only making assumption of their skills based on the paper we had on them. We didn't see all of them performing in the exams and sorted them out as candidates that we needed to test.

All Might: Isn't that your son?

He had Shinso file in his hand.

Me: Yes.

Do you have a problem with that?

All Might: Are you sure it is a good idea of him being in class 1A?

Me: Why not?

If you say that he has a villainous quirk, I am gonna throw you right out of the window!

All Might: Cause I feel like he would be better swuited in the other class.

Nezu: Do you mind telling us the reason for that?

All Might: Simple his quirk isn't the flashiest one. I think that Monoma would be better choice.

Me: Not gonna happen!

Mic: Are you looking down on our child?

All Might: No, I am just stating a fact.

Nezu: May I remind you that I take quirk discrimination very seriously.