Catastrophic!

Lucifer's POV:

I was waiting for my Master to come to the training ground in order to show these little wanna be heroes how a real one looks like! The moment Izuku came into my life I knew that he was the one! He was my owner and Master! He was the one I would dedicate my life to and I would always be there for him protecting him if needed.

I knew Shinso nearly my whole life; he was a good boy and one that suffers when he was little. I heard stories about Siren and how he saved him and then after a while I began hearing that name frequently. Mic was saying something about a radio show and every time I heard Izukus voice I went to the same room where Mic was and listened to their talking.

Then there was this overgrown chicken. Although I thought that he didn't deserve Izuku, I could see how much he cared about him. It was the same way Shinso looked at him. They both loved them but from what I can see is that they both didn't like each other. If they fight, then I will have Izuku all to me.

Well anyways, I was with that chicken together and I had no intention on fighting alongside him. All I wanted was to fight with Izuku and that is exactly what I would do.

The first few student that came were not Izuku and I was about to make sure that they hated their lives and quit being a hero. So I actually teamed up with the chicken or not. Not really, I did my own thing.

First team came in:

Ayoma and Mina (Team E) vs Sato and Koda (Team F)

So I watched Hawks being on the Villain team and I waited outside. That was what he thought I would do. The moment the exercise started I teleported right to Hawks side, jumped on his back and teleported him right to the next city and then came back without him.

Who needed his help anyways!

Besides, I am sure Izuku would be mad at me if I was responsible for him getting hurt.

Then I went to the villain's side to Koda and teleported that man straight into the zoo with some angry lions.

Me: Hey guys, he can understand you!

Lio: WHAT?!

Me: Yep and he said that Lions are pussies!

Lions: WHAAAAT!!!

Koda: NOnonono. I never said that!

Me: I am a cat, they will trust my words more!

That came only out as a whisper so that only he could understand me. Then I teleported away to Aoyama. He loved sparkles. That is what I think he does. So I went to his side and began ruining his hair and outfit. I would have thought that he would still go on and fight but nooo!

This child needed to make a drama out of it and began crying over his new and shredded hero costume.

Well not so sparkly anymore!

Next Ashido and Sato.

Before I could do any more damages, the com system went off.

Izuku: Lucifer, come to me!

Me: Yes, Master!

That was my clue and so I teleported right to him. He picked me up gently and began petting my head. I loved the attention and began purring.

Izuku: What did you do with Koda?

Me: Left him with my Lion friends.

Izuku: You can't do that!

Me: Why?

Izuku: That's not okay Lucifer, bring him back please.

Me: Okay!