Inside of a Quirk's Core!

I was standing in a room together with All Might.

Thank God, I could catch Lucifer just in the nick of time!

I wouldn't know what I would have done if that cat didn't survive that impact...

You will pay for this!

Only problem was that I was in the room that was directly above Bakugo and Hawks was in the same building too. I needed him somewhere else.

How should I move him away?

Izuku, I swear to god, yuo are soo dumb sometimes!

I can levitate him!

Soles of my shoes are wornThe knees on my jeans are torn
Sweat comin' through my shirt
Keep pushin' even though it hurts

I concentrated on the hero and let him hover over the ground for a moment.

All Might: What?! PUT ME DOWN immediately!

Next, I threw him against the next wall that leads him out of the building and in the open with an incredible speed that let him burst through the wall and send him flying away.

I'm chasing what I know is true
There's nothing that I would not do
When everyone around me drops
I'm never gonna ever stop

I then went to the broken wall and stand there. If the hero was that dumb then I was sure to let him know how stupid he was facing the number 1 vigilante! I was Siren and I was ready to end the career of the number one hero. I didn't care if the people in the room would see me as a villain after this. I had finally enough of him.

I won't waste another minute
No I won't

With that I jumped down from the building and rolled on the impact with the ground. I didn't want to get injured and it was not the first time I jumped down from high places, I knew how to land safely.

The moment I stood up again, I could see All Might running straight at me. Too bad that I still had my quirk activated.

I'm a man on a mission
I don't need no permission
I'm a man on a mission

The moment he was 3 meters away from me I erased his quirk. It was not simple and I could tell that something was different about his quirk. It was as if his quirk was not one but multiple in one body. What surprised me most was that my quirk got through to the quirks core. This never happened before. Then I heard some voices telling me to teach him a lesson and that he lost his path. Who was I not to obey them.

I ain't waiting and wishin' (Take it up now, take it up now)
Oh I got that ambition (Take it up now, take it up)
I'm a man on a mission

Although I wanted the quirk to be erase it deactivated itself. I felt that I didn't need to control it and so I let go of my control over it. It was such a weird feeling. I felt like I was drawn to his quirk like it wanted me for some reason. It felt like it was alive!

When you look into my eyes
You know you're gonna see that fire

I closed my eyes and I concentrated on his quirk, something about it bothered me. I could see 7 people standing there in front of me and one was coming close to me. He had white hair and he was offering me his hand.