The radio host Siren is back!

Present Mic's POV:

It was the next day after I found out that I had a son. Me and Sho were looking the whole day for him and asked our friend Detective Tsukauchi for help. Shota was even looking for the green bean on his patrol that night but we couldn't find him. Then my amazing husband came up with the idea that the kid might live in the school building where he jumped.

The problem in that is we didn't know which building it was and the media didn't report Endeavor capturing any villain in the news from yesterday. I also tried to get a hold of Hawks but couldn't do it. His agency never got my call through to him. The next logical thing was going there in person and that was what I did but he wasn't there and they informed me that he was currently on a mission which would take him 2 to 3 days and he won't be back until then.

All I can do for now is hoping that my son is all right!

Yesterday he managed to lose me and Sho and that impressed my sleep deprived husband. There was no one except that vigilante that ever managed to sneak out or in a situation without him noticing it. I could only wonder where he picked up that kind of skill. Nevertheless, I was proud of him!

Today was Tuesday and it was already later about 9 p.m.. I had to host my radio show today and so I went to our basement where I had the necessary set up for me hosting my radio channel from home.

Me: A Good Day to you all my listeners! Today we will start off with a song. It is called Lost Boy from Ruth B. I hope all of you will like it. Now on to the song.

You'll be seein' me in your dreams and
I'll be there when your reality drowns

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This wasn't the song I initially wanted to play.

Maybe I mixed up the song?

There's a bright side
To every wrong thing
If you're looking at me through the right eyes
Darkness in my name
Don't you wanna come and play on the cool side
Don't be so shy

That voice, it can't be?!

OMG THAT'S REALLY SIREN!

Muting myself, I immediately pulled my phone out and called my husband. I knew that he was home but the basement was soundproof an even if I wanted to call him he wouldn't hear me. He immediately answered.

Shota: Zashi?

Me: Come down NOW!

And then I hang up.

There's a pleasure in hidin' from the sun
No, I was never one for pretty weather
I'd rather be a creep, baby, follow me into the water
I'll take you to the darker

I could hear the door to the basement open and soon enough not only my husband but also Hitoshi entered. They both looked at me confused at this was clearly not an emergency.

Shota: Why did you call me here? I thought this is an emergency.

Then I saw Hitoshi's eyes widen. Tears are forming in his eyes.

Hitoshi: SIREN!

I could only nod.

This could be perfection
A venom drippin' in your mouth
Singin' like a siren
Love me while your wrists are bound
You've been seeing me in your dreams but
I'll be there when your reality drowns