New Costume ☑, New Allies ☑

Thanks to my wish of them trying to get out, all classes for the rest of the day were canceled and not only that but I had a lot of time designing the perfect costume for Cirein. I always have a little notebook with me and so I sat in the corner of the room and began designing it.

It wasn't that easy to come up with a design that is elegant while also villainous and can protect me from all kind of events. In the end I was sitting in the corner watching both classes and the staff members try to get out of the escape room. Every time I got an idea, I would write it down. I was also careful that Nezu or any one of the teachers nor students get to see what I was doing or so I thought I was until my fluff ball came to my side.

Hitoshi: Oh man, I am done! How did you escape that nightmare of a room?!

Me(signing): I used the camera wall mount to get the grid that prevents you from getting into the vent down.

Hitoshi: So that's why you had a deep cut on your hand.

Me(signing): Exactly.

Hitoshi: I must say, you are really bold Izu. I never saw someone going nose to nose with Nezu. I also never heard of someone doing this. Dad also never witnesses someone do this in his entire years!

Me(signing): I can do that since he is my dad!

Hitoshi: That and because of RG.

M(signing): RG?

Hitoshi: Recovery Girl! It's such a long name so I will call her RG.

Me(signing): Cool!

Hitoshi: Who would have thought that he was scared of her.

Me(signing): You obviously never saw her angry, did you?

Hitoshi: Nope why?

Me(signing): Let's just say she can get really scarry!

Hitoshi: Sooo what are you planning Power Loader to make for you?

Should I tell him?

He is my fluff ball after all?!

On top of that I will need an ally, someone who can back me up and give me an alibi if I need one...

I would ask Hawks too only that he is a hero and he would either stop me from infiltrating them or insisting to go with me. Let's be honest a guy with wings that looks exactly like the number 3 hero will only raise suspicions. There is no way I can get that chicken nugget involved.

I also can't ask Dadzu, Dadzawa or Mic for help. They will surely look me up. I have a feeling that this was just a beta test if it was even possible to make a room that I can't escape... Better not risk it. I love my freedom very much.

BUT

If it's only Toshi, then he might be valuable asset on top of being my fluff ball. He could back me up and I trust him.

Me(signing): Can you keep a secret?

Hitoshi: Sure!

Me(signing): Can you sign me too, Jiro can hear us.

Hitoshi(signing): Got it!

Me(signing): I need a new costume for my vigilante work.

Hitoshi(signing): What happened to your old one?

Me(signing): Nothing, but I am going undercover as a villain.

Hitoshi(signing): Are you sure this is a good idea?

Me(signing): Well it is my only one and the easiest!

Hitoshi(signing): Why are you telling me this and not dad or Nezu or even Hawks? They are all pro heroes they could help you out more?!

Me(signing): Because I trust you not telling anyone about it! Look Toshi I am in a situation where no hero can help me and I am counting on you!

I then hugged him closely and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

Hitoshi(signing): Can I help you in some kind of way?

As if the timing was not any worse Bakugo came to us and sat right beside me. Now I was in between him and Hitoshi. I turned towards him and greeted him.

I wonder what he wants...

Bakugo(signing): If you are already doing some reckless shit than count me in!

WAIT!

HE KNOWS SIGN LANGUAGE?!

WHY AND SINCE WHEN?!

WHY DOES HE EVEN CARE TO LEARN SUCH A THING!?

NOT EVEN HAWKS BOTHERED TO LEARN IT UNTILE HE MET ME!!!

The pure fact of him standing in front of me, signing left me completely stunt.

Did he read our whole conversation?!

So he knows then...

Can I trust him?

Bakugo(signing): I know that you have not a single reason to trust me but I want to help you Dek- Izuku. I want to be one of your close friends like we used to be.

Me(signing): Okay but don't tell anyone or else I swear not even god will help you!

Bakugo(whispering): It's not like I have Aizawa, Nezu and your two boyfriends after my neck anyways....

What does that mean?

I immediately turned to Hitoshi who avoided my gaze.

What did they do?!

You know what, I don't even want to know!

Bakugo: So what do you have so far?

There was no way in getting Bakugo out of my way not with him knowing soo much. Left without any other choice I decided I would have two allies that will keep my back safe.

Since both of them miserably failed to get out of the escape room, we had all the time we wanted and talked about all kind of things that were important to considerate while designing a costume in the end I told Bakugo my vigilante name and he was more than stunned.

Apparently, I saved his parents at some point in these 3 years while I was gone but to be honest, I don't even remember saving them. In my defense there are way to many people I saved and I don't bother remembering every persons face.

Bakugo was thanking me soo many times that I didn't even bother counting it. He was so extremely grateful. Thanks to that I knew that he would not betray me at all.

At the end of the day, I had a decent costumes blueprint all I had to do was give this to Power Loader and wait till he finishes it. I was sure I would get the costume done by tomorrow. Now all I needed were some phones and earbuds that were connected. This was surprisingly easy to get after an unauthorized visit to the support class and taking the earbuds. For the phone part, I had enough prepaid phones laying around. I was happy that Nezu never found them and never asked why I had so many of them.

A/N: Cirein's Costume: