Feathers!!!

Hawks POV:

Where are you feathers?!

Don't leave me like that!

Please!

Give me a sign!

I need you!

You are the first person thinking of me like a normal person and not a tool.

Please be ok feathers!

I don't know what I would do if I lost you!

It was 3 days since I was informed about the incident in the mall. I couldn't stand the thought of my Izu being kidnapped by those cartel members. Mic immediately called Tsukauchi who called Nezu and he called me, Endeavor and All Might plus all his stuff members to search for him.

If I get my hands on them then they are done for good!

I can't believe Mic didn't do anything!

If he didn't let my feathers go with that hero alone, then maybe the whole fight would have gone different!

I barely slept for 3 days. There was not even one moment where I stopped searching for him. It was around 4 p.m. and I was circling the whole city again and again and again. There was no street and no alley that I didn't search through. I even checked every abandoned building but there was no sign of my dear green bean or Eraserhed.

Not a single information about them!

Damn it!

How can they be so thoroughly!

Why were they there?!

They didn't took anything or steal anything nor rob any store!!!

It was as if they were waiting for someone!

Was this a coincident?

Were they waiting for someone else or...

Were they after him all along?

But why? This doesn't make any sense unless...

NO!

That can't be!

How did they know that he was Siren?!

Were they after him because of revenge?!

If my suspicious are correct then I need to find him fast!!!

I was exhausted from flying three days straight without getting any sleep. Anxiousness and worries were holding me awake. Even if I wanted to sleep I was sure I would have only had nightmares about him being tortured or him even dyeing. The sleep was slowly but surely getting to me and I was feeling hungry. I knew I needed energy to keep going even if I hated the thought of wasting precious time for it. In order not waste any time I landed in from of a KFC and then dispatched every single feather I had around the city. They would inform me the moment they found Izuku while I was eating some chicken nuggets. It was also the first time I didn't liked to eat any chicken nugget. They remembered me about him and how he was calling me. It pained me and some tears would slip and roll down my cheeks.

I miss you!

Please be ok!

Stay strong!

I will find you!

I swear to god if I find who is responsible for this, then they will be no tomorrow for them and I will see to it that they will be six feet under!