Return of the green feather!

Hawks POV:

I was exhausted from my patrol. Normally it wouldn't take me that long and it would especially not annoy the heck out of me.

First, I had a stupid bank robber that had a mental breakdown once someone in the room said Siren will be out to get him at night. It so weird. I knew that Siren was my feathers. This was however not the only thing I knew about Siren. My dear green angel was also nocturnal which means he was only hunting criminals in the night and thanks to that all the criminals are scared of the night and we heroes had an increase of crime rates in brought daylight but nothing serious really. The criminal rate overall dropped and the people on street were only talking about Siren and how he saved them.

I swear my angel saved every third civilian I meet!

After that failed bank robbery attempt, I was called as a backup in a hostage situation and once again I heard the name Siren. The victim in the hand of the villain began begging for Siren to come and save her even crying his name out loud. The villain was so surprised to hear his name and let her go, which allowed us to get that girl out of the villain's clutches. Not even that but he surrendered peacefully on his own will.

I was so surprised and stunned about the sudden change of behavior.

Everyone was and it made me sad to know that he was out there doing our hero job better than we do and being so young!

It made me crazy knowing he was out there, somewhere maybe even hurt!

Please be save feathers!

After such a crazy day, I went ahead and got the largest bucket of chicken I could get and flew back to my house. However as I was coming close to my house I could hear a beautiful voice, luring me to come closer to it.

Come and fly away with me
Co-co-come and fly away with me

No, way!

I stopped in midair and tears began rolling down my cheek.

Am I imagine things?

Am I dreaming?

Can it be?

Come and fly away with me
Co-co-come and fly away with me

I picked up speed and raced back home. At this point I was happy that the bucked full of chicken was in a plastic bag around my wrist or else I would have dropped it without even giving it a second though.

The closer I got to my house the louder the voice got.

I don't think I am dreaming!

Am I hallucinating?

Am I so desperate to see him?

Probably yes.

No...wait....

Definitely!

Don't you be afraid
Everything will change
You and I
Jumping off the edge

They say dreamers never die

Once I was close to my home, I saw someone by the giant open window.