LOV? What's that?! Can I eat it?

I woke up in the middle of the night and I was in the infirmary once again. The lights were all of and I could tell it was around midnight since the moon was very high up into the sky shining through the windows and illuminating the room.

Did I win?

Did I teach Bitch Might a good lesson?

Is he dead?!

Oh no! Am I a killer?!

... This was not even the worst I did! Not after what I did with that cartel.

I don't even think that Nezu would let me kill one of the teachers just like this.

It would harm UA after all...

It's not like he won't let me get rid of him. Though I think, he would like to do it personally.

Still he wouldn't do it just like that. Just imagine the media... Uff I would rather face a pack of hungry wolfs then them.

I stood up and wanted to go out of the room but the doors were locked.

Me: ..Oh com-

NOPE!

Bad decision to talk right now.

My throat hurt so badly. This was one shitty way of knowing that I overused my quirk.

I fucking love quirk drawbacks!

The window it is again.

By now, I was sure that me and that window were good friends. I went to it and tried to open it but it was locked.

Seriously?!

This time he decide to think about the window too?!

Worst timing every!

Why am I locked into the infirmary in the first place?

I was locked in a room and I couldn't use my quirk right now.

Time to pick the lock I guess!!!

I searched the room for something I could use to pick the lock and all I found was some syringe and some needles. I took the needles and used it to pick that lock. It only took me about 2 minutes to unlock it. It was not the best lock on earth and I was sure that next time I was in that room, he would make sure that there was a lock that couldn't be picked that easily.

You didn't think I couldn't escape a room without y quirk did you Dazu?

Once I was out, I carefully went out of UA. There were so many traps in this school and the worst thing was that they are installed just because if me.

For God's sake the amount of all the traps you laid here is ridiculous!

Is UA some kind of dungeon?

Where is the dragon then?

Where is the treasure?

Even tough UA had so many traps, I must say I was quite disappointed that it was soo easy for me to get past them without even using my quirk. Since it was night and I wasn't out on some patrol for quite a while I did the only logical thing for Siren. As a vigilante it was the right thing to do and so I went on the next roof top and began hopping from one building to another until I could hear some rumors and saw two suspicious figures in a dark alley.

I went to the alley, still being on the rooftop and just listened to the conversation.

???: Did you hear about the LOV?