Second time to jump!

Izuku POV:

Last thing I remember is falling down a good damn roof and the worst part is, that it wasn't even intentionally! I just backed away and didn't even think about my surrounding! Guess I learned a good lesson from that stunt.

I am so stupid for not paying much attention to my surrounding!

Then the next thing I know is being in Hawks lap hugging him. Naturally I jumped away and then he was pestering me to go to hospital with him.

Ha, jokes on you! Never will I go into one ever again not after my last treatment!

Apparently, the quirk doctor was a complete idiot and put me down quirkless in the system. That stupid man forgot to put my quirk in my personal medical file down. I know that I am not quirkless and the doctor that diagnosed my quirk does that too. Not only that but I also named my quirk for the database. This was however no problem as I learned later on. The database is only a collection of information on quirks. There is no information about the person that has it only the quirks information is saved. Thus my quirk has a name and is in the database but as a person I am literally quirkless which is so not true!

My mother once told me to never tell anyone about my quirk, well even if I wanted to, no one would believe a quirkless child. Since they are so delusionall and only want attentions and would do anything to get it. As if that was true!!!

The whole situation is messed up!

Not only am I theoretically quirkless but guess what?! Quirkless people are treated worse than any living being, they are considered the lowest link in the food chain! I guess live really hates me!

Last time I went to a hospital was because Bakugo and his minions. I was already beaten up because of my home situation and then that angry Pomeranian really thought it was good to teach a quirkless kid a lesson only because he didn't want to give up his dream!

I mean come on what's wrong with you dude?! That's not how you are supposed to treat someone who is weaker than you especially if you want to the future number 1! Guess suicide baiting and giving spider lily's is supposed to help being the number 1 hero... NOPE! That's just fucking wrong! Besides if you really want to be the number one then just go ahead and be the number 1 villain with your kind of attitude I will guarantee you that it would be so much easier to achieve!

Anyways I remember being in Hawks arms and then jump away only to be captured by him. His feathers were restricting me and then everything went black. His feather were so soft and they gave up this kind of warmth I didn't feel in years now. Minutes later, I woke up in his arms. He was flying and he had this concern face on him.

I am fine!

I wish I could have said that to him. I wanted to reassure him, that I was all right! That I only needed rest. Hawks was worrying about me and I didn't like it. I didn't want to make him worry about someone so useless as I am. I was only awake for a minute or so, but it was enough for me to witness how beautiful it was being up in the air.

How I wish I had a wings as my quirk....

Maybe if I ask Hawks really nicely he will let me fly with him? That's worth a try...

The view was so incredibly mesmerizing that I soon fell asleep. It was comfortable being carried, the wind was also gently and I could feel his warmth. Overall I completely forgot about my wounds and in how much pain I really was.

Next thing I know is waking up in a hospital bed.

I was slowly waking up. The light in the room was way too bright than it should be. After a while, my eyes adjusted to the brightness. I could hear a beeping. The beeping was getting annoying and in a faster rhythm.