Precious Green Bean

Recovery Girl POV: (A/N: You didn't see that coming did you?!)

After Nezu told me that they found his precious green bean and Eraserhead, I immediately prepared myself for the worst thing. I did expect him and Aizawa to be in a rather bad situation but after Hawks brought Izuku in I was completely in shock and close to tearing up.

He looked terrible and the moment Hawks walked in I could tell that he was crying and in a murderous mood, not only did Hawks come in but Nezu was there too. I heard our dear principle make a low growl. It was not loud but loud enough for me to hear him while he was beside me. This was enough for me to throw him out of the room with Hawks.

First, they would only get in the way and second both of them looked ready to kill anyone that would hurt this cinnamon roll. To be completely honest I was mad too and I would have made the people responsible for their wound suffer.

After both heroes were out I immediately treated their wounds. Izuku was first; his injuries were a lot worse then Eraserheds. The poor thing had blood all over him. He had some cut wounds that looked pretty deep. I could smell the burned skin and saw the blood all around his neck.

He must have used his quirk a lot.

He looked so much in pain even in his unconscious state. I removed the feathers around his head and carefully cleaned his ears and put his headphones on. Since I knew that, he had sensitive hearing and seeing as he lives at UA I prepared a pair of second headphones for him and I never imagined that I would need them soo soon.

Removing the clothing that I would more describe as bloody rags, I saw that he had deep stab wounds, burns, whip marks and also one of his rips was clearly visible. Before I used my quirk I needed to put the clearly broken bone back to its place.

What did they not do to you?

I knew that some of the wounds were from a fire quirk others were from a hot metal and other once where from electricity.

How are you still alive child?!

It pained me to see someone so young as him have such wound and what impressed me more was that he was still alive and that he was the one that saved them both. I could tell that Aizawa was out cold for a while and there was blood in his remaining clothing that were on places where he doesn't have any injuries which lead me to the conclusion that he must have let Aizawa lean over him and was helping him walking.

How did you escape?!

First I tried to use my quirk on Izuku but his reaction was bizarre and frightening to as he went into a condition of shock and also shacking violently.

Huh?!

Does your quirk not let anyone heal you or did they gave you something?!

Seeing as my quirk was useless and couldn't treat him, I decided to treat his wound the old fashion way. Then I collected a blood sample in order to see if they gave him something since I found some injection wounds. The results came rather quick which surprised me. They indeed gave him some kind of mixture of a drug and poison. I never saw something like that.

Is that a new drug from the underground market or did they mix it.

Perhaps there is someone with a poisonous quirk that could make this..

I need to find an antidote and that asap!

Next I needed to get the shock collar off of them.

Why do people buy these illegal!

There is a good reason for them to be illegal!

After my first attempt, removing the shock collar from Izuku failed and I caused it to go off full force, I was scared shitless. Izuku didn't scream at all where this much pain should have made him wake him up. His pulse spiked and began speeding up to a point where it was life threatening. I needed to give him something to calm down and his breathing hitched. Not able to breath anymore properly I also needed to connect him to a breathing machine, so that he would get enough oxygen.