Be GONE!

After our talk, I decided to stay there with them and catch up with Shiggy because I supposedly have now a brother.

Looks like he adopted himself into my family.

Well it's nice having a brother!

While a lot of them were sleeping I was doing something else. I was planning something good. Something I knew that has to be done. The hero commission was there way too long and my first step in shaping the whole hero society is to bring the commission down. Not only were they corrupt, no they also didn't care about what happen to the civilian or the villains nor the hero.

Hawks was a marionette and I hated to know that. He was not the Hero Hawks and I didn't love him for that. I loved Keigo the person with a hawks like quirk. The red angel that has come into my live even when he was plain stupid the first couple of times we met but he was sweet and I loved the stupid chicken nugget.

From what information I gathered the hero commission did basically buy him from his parents like a slave and then forced him to train and pushed him to his limit and beyond. Even if heroes need to push themselves to become what they are, that never meant that children should be pushed that far when they were young!

Quirk drawbacks are grim and I hated mine with passion! Now imagine a child needing to push himself over and over his limit experience the drawbacks every day... These people are no people, they were monsters if you ask me!

Enough is enough! Something had to be done especially when I knew that they were training a couple of new recruits for their personal image of a hero. Ergo SLAVE PUPPET! The puppeteer needed to be stopped no matter what and I didn't care if I would get my hands dirty again.

With that in mind I began to plan multiple plans. There was a big possibility for every plan to fail and since it was one of the most secure places, this would not be an easy task at all!

Nevertheless, I wanted it and I knew that it would be for the greater good. Not to mention that if I could get into UA without being seen than this couldn't be that bad.

The next morning, I woke up in the same room as Shiggy. We both went to sleep together in the same room. While I got the bed, he was laying down on the floor. Well at some point I got up and laid beside him. It was not fair for me to take the bed while he was on the ground. So I decided to sleep next to him with Lucifer in between us.

We were currently by the bar and Kurogiri got us something to eat.

Kurogiri: How was your sleep?

Me: Good.

Shiggy: Why were you beside me?

Lucifer: mew!

Me: I told you yesterday that it was not fair for me to take the bed!

Shiggy: But you were injured.

Me: Don't come with that! I was already healed up!

Shiggy: But...

Lucifer: mew

Me: Don't worry already! I am fine!

Not wanting to discuss this even further I started eating my plate and even if it was something simple it was still delicious.

Me: Thanks for the food.

Kurogiri: Don't mention it!

After the food we kinda all sat there without saying a single word. I was sure that you could even hear a needle fall to the ground. It was way too quiet for me.

Me: So what now?

Shiggy: What do you mean?

Me: I mean what do you intend to do now?