Angel's voice

Hawks POV:

It was already late when I finished patrolling my night shift. It was currently 3 a.m. and all I wanted was to go home and flop on my bed. However, before I do that I'm going to a 24h open takeout to get myself some chicken!

As I was flying to get my sweet sweet chickens, I saw 5 people cornering some civilians. I stopped in midair to see if they would do something bad or if they are just joking around. It could have been all a bad prank after all. Not the first time I saw someone doing this as a prank to their best friends. Humans are really weird.

However, this time I was right, this was a mugging of some sort. I immediately flew down to the entrance of the alley, landing silently. The criminals didn't realized that I was here.

Me: AND What are you guys think you are doing?

Number 1: None of your business, Birdbrain!

Birdbrain? Who the fuck are you calling Birdbrain!

I looked at them closely and saw that they were now getting ready to attack. The person that responded to me began activating his quirk. His hair began catching fire, it was a blue flame, his hands were also covered in flames.

Number 1: I suggest you move on or else!

Number 4: Wait isn't that the number 2 pro-hero?

Number 2: You mean Hawks?

Number 5: Na, that can't be... His patrol rout isn't even near this area!

Me: Yup that's me!

Number 1 used his quirk on me and I just opened my wings and went flying up, dodging the flames thrown at me.

Number 5: Get that damn bird down!

Number 3 used the airflow to make it hard for me to fly or stay up in the sky. The current was too strong and instable to hold myself in the air for long.

Shit I need to land. How unfortunate, looks like my luck is getting worse. There is a 1 in a million chance for a criminal to have some kind of air manipulation quirk and I just got into a fight with a wind user! JUST MY LUCK!

As I was about to land, some knifes came flying strait at me. Using my feathers to spare the knifes and also to pin that guy on the wall, I managed to avoid getting hit.

Number 5: Lets plug the feathers from that bird!

Number 5 came immediately running right at me. I didn't had enough time to move as his speed was inhuman. Don't get me wrong, I am the fasters hero out there but that only applies when I am up in the sky. I still had nearly all of my feathers and so I decided to dispatch some to get that big guy away from me. Unfortunately for me Number 1 burned them all.

Me: Arg! Do you know how long it takes for them to grow back?

I was pissed at myself. Criminals normally don't team up and here I was in a situation where this was exactly the case and I was stupid enough to charge in without having a plan or knowing their quirks.

If there only wasn't an air quirk user, I could have beaten their asses in no time!

Number 5 began charging at me again I took my two largest feathers and used them as swords. Then all of the sudden Number 4 jumped right in between us with 2 swords. The two weapons hit each other's.

Damn he is skilled in swordsmanship as well?!

We began sparing and it became harder to beat that guy. He knew exactly how to wield a double edged sword and he had two of them. I was to focused on that person that I didn't see Number 3 lifting Number 1 up in the air and giving him a nice boost to get behind me. The moment I saw him pass me it was already too late. He used his fire quirk and burned all my feathers hurting my small wings and my back in the process.