My fluff ball!

I went to Aizawa and Mic's house. Once I was there, I went to the front door and kind of expected it to be unlocked. However, it was locked. No surprise! No normal person would let the front door unlocked if their child was at home especially none when they are heroes too. Then I realized I didn't even know if my lilac fluff ball was at home. Not knowing what else to do, I kinda broke in. Still can't count it as a break in since one of them is basically my real dad and the other is also my dad. At least I decided that!

Me: Unlock!

The moment the door unlocked; I went inside. All the cats came right at me. There was also this one specific cat. A black one to be precise.

Me: Huh, a catzawa! How cute!

Who gave you that outfit?!

You do look like a grumpy cat, but who would have thought that you are actually a sweet kitty!

I bet Aizawa's character is also like this!

Grumpy from the outside but sweet from the Inside!

Well not my problem since he isn't mad or grumpy to me!

I took him in my hands and he immediately started to purr. With the cat in hand, I went to the couch and started singing.

Whoever was in the house was sure to hear me and if it was Shinso than that would be a pleasant surprise won't it?

Well here goes nothing!

I will find the time, we will find the timing
'Cause you are on my mind, I hope that you don't mind it
You know that I want you, you know that I want you next to me
But if you need some space I will step away

As soon as these few lines escaped my mouth, I heard the door slam open somewhere and than someone running.

And I know it might sound stupid but for me, yeah yeah
I just gotta keep believing and I've heard

Toshi: IZU!!!!!!!

In the next moment Shinso ran into the room and right at me. He jumped hugged me, which made the cat hiss and jump away. However, this was not the only thing that happen, the couch flipped backward and we both fell on the ground.

Some say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day
Just say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day

Finally!

My fluff ball is in my hand.

I promise that I'll try, that I will try to meet someone
And there's so many guys, who told me I deserve someone
I wanna call you up but maybe it will only make it worse
I guess that I just don't know what to do with myself

He hugged me and started crying.

Toshi: Izu!!!

'Cause I know it might sound stupid but for me, yeah yeah
I just gotta keep believing and I've heard

I petted his head. He was soo overwhelmed to see me. I was happy seeing him but that cat was clearly not liking the situation. Toshi didn't let me go and hugged me extremely tight. He began hiding his head in the crook of my neck. He was sniffling and I began rubbing circles on his back.

The cat was watching him, hissing and approaching us.

Some say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day
Just say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day

Ohh now you are a grumpy cat?

Go away from my fluff ball!

He is mine!

I could see the cat getting ready to pounce on him. That's when I decided to slightly shift or position. Hugging him back, I pulled him closer than we already where and managed to get us in a sitting position. Toshi was sitting in my lap and the cat began hissing louder.

Just say you'll love me one day

NO!

Don't you even dare!

It was if the cat knew what I was telling him with my eyes because he stopped and came to my side too. The kitty cat than went around us and nestled itself on the left side.

I'll give you space to the moon if it's what you need
Just say you one day will bring back yourself to me

He slowly began to calm down and I was just petting and rubbing circles on his back. I hopped that my voice was calming him down. At some point I began playing with his soft and fluffy hair. It was wild and untamed like mine. After some time, I could hear his sobs getting quieter and I watched him fall asleep like this.

Awwww

You are soo cute!

Some say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day
Just say you will love me one day
And I will wait, I will wait to get your loving one day

Not wanting to stay like this any longer, since it is not the most comfortable spot for him to sleep, I carefully picked him up and went down the hallways. He was still hugging and clinging on me like his dear life depended on it.

It wasn't hard to actually find his room since it was the only one with an complete wide open door. As I went inside, I saw that his room was in a brilliant mix of violet and green. It was the same green as my hair and his violet. I could tell that he designed the room with me in his mind.

I slowly went to the bed and put him down. Toshi however didn't wanted to let me down, so I climbed up the bed too and laid beside him.

The catzawa followed me into the room and jumped on his bed too. Once I laid down, it went to the other side of my neck and curled itself up there.

Just say you'll love me one day
(Just say you'll love, just say you'll love me one day)
Just say you'll love me one day

Hitoshi began snuggling up more and I once again began playing with his soft hair. We were laying in the bed together snuggling and hugging. I felt secure and warm but at the same time I had the feeling that something was missing.

I loved the situation we were in.

If I could I would love to stay like this forever.

I could feel how sleep is creeping up to me.

This feels way too nice!

I fell like I don't deserve this after leaving you for 3 years!

I am so sorry!

I won't vanish again!

I promise!

My high hopes are getting low
Because these people are so old
The way they think about it all
If I tried, I would never know
My high hopes are getting low

But I know I'll never be alone. 

It's alright, we'll survive

As soon as I finished the song, I fell asleep hugging him.