My secret Gift! Get ready!

The next day I woke up, I felt something soft close to me.

It feels soo soft and warm... and it's purring?!

I slowly sat up and was greeted by a lovely black cat.

Lucifer: *mew*

Me: Morning Lucifer.

The cat came to me and began rubbing his head against my hand, asking me to pick him up and pet him.

I guess you didn't wanted to stay with Aizawa and Shinso anymore... You are welcomed here as long as you don't attack my dadzu.

Lucifer: mew?!

Me: Quirk drawback... speaking hurts...

Lucifer: mew...

Me: It's okay.

I slowly stood up from the bed and looked at the time. From the delicious smell that was coming from the kitchen up to my room, I could already tell that breakfast was ready. Since I came back, Nezu made sure that I would not leave the house without a proper breakfast. Then at Lunch Hitoshi would always tell me to eat something even a little bit and after school it Hawks turn to get me to eat something mostly chicken but he always had something else with him too.

I did appreciate them getting be back to a healthy diet and I wasn't that skinny anymore. Even Recovery Girl made sure the moment she sees me to give me some sweet things as a snack in between.

Once I changed into my clothes, I took Lucifer and went to the Kitchen.

Nezu: Ah, good morning Izuku.

Lucifer: Mew!

Nezu: Morning to you too Lucifer.

Since I was holding Lucifer in my hand, I was not able to sign him back. Luckily for me I didn't need to the chimera did understand me and so a ordinary smile was enough.

Nezu: I see Lucifer came back to you. Aizawa just called me saying the cat destroyed his capture gear while trying to calm it down.

Lucifer: MEW!

How do you calm a cat down with a scarf?

Is this some kind of twisted common sense?

Nah... I don't think that it is normal... Well Lucifer isn't normal too. He's crazy but a good kind of crazy and I love him! He is by far the cutest cat I have ever met!

I put Lucifer down and went to the sink to wash my hands before going ahead and eat the breakfast. Of course I gave Lucifer some tuna too since it was the only thing we had that the cat could eat.

Nezu: You are welcomed here Lucifer as long as you do not destroy anything or attack me.

Lucifer: mew?

Nezu: Yes you can stay but you need to be by Izuku's side at all cost, do you understand?

Lucifer: MEW!

--- Time skip brought to you by a family enjoying their breakfast together---

The classes were soo boring. At first we had math which was pretty easy, then we had English were I couldn't really participate since I didn't had any voice and then we had modern literature which was sooo boring that I could have fallen asleep. Keyword could have but I didn't since I designed something for my fluff ball.

I knew his quirk and me and Hitoshi were the only one that still didn't had any hero costume. Everyone was wearing them in our hero vs villain fight besides us two. The reason was simple. He only uses a scarf like Aizawa and didn't think of the rest while I do have an idea but I love my Siren costume soo much that I don't want to have another one at all.