My Saviour!

Shinso's POV:

I went to the hospital with my dad and as we wanted to see my brother, Izuku.

Me: How did you find him?

Dad(Aizawa): Hawks found him.

Me: I still can't believe what you told me!

Dad: Believe it or not but he did toy with us!

Me: Still funny if I think about this... Say isn't Siren the only one that could escape from you till now?

Dad: Yeah...

No one ever escapes Dad expect Siren...

I wonder if he is Siren...

With his skill he might be...

But he is quirkless, he can't be Siren.

We arrived at the hospital and the moment we opened the door and stepped in. Hawks was leaning toward Izuku and kissing him lightly on his lips. I saw the kiss and jealousy spread through my mind.

Why am I jealous?

He is my brother...

Wait a second! Greenish-Black hair?!

Aizawa: And what do you think you are doing chicken?

Hawks quickly stepped back and looked flustered. He didn't think he would be caught like this. My dad was furious and used his capture scarf at Hawks. He then dragged Hawks outside the room.

RIP HAWKS!

I was now alone with Izuku in a room. It was the first time I got a better look at him. Greenish black hair and cute freckles covering his face.

Me: Cute!

Did I really just say that?!

Focus HItoshi! He has greenish-black hair like the Siren back then. This might just be a coincident!

He looks like he is in a lot of pain.

I went to Izukus side and grabbed his hand squeezing it a little bit.

I hope this can wake him up from the nightmare.

He then opened his eyes and looked at me for a short time before falling back to sleep.

Toxic emerald green eyes!!!

This can't be him?!

Siren?!

I finally found my savior and the person who caught my heart. I knew it the moment I saw his eyes.

How is this possible?

Is this some kind of sick joke?

The very first person I fell in love is my brother?

The sad truth was that with me being adopted and Izuku being Mic's son, we were brothers. Although we weren't by blood we were still technically by name. My name was Hitoshi Shinso but my real name, the name that was in the system was Hitoshi Yamada-Aizawa. In order to not get them in trouble and for others to find it out very easily, I use my old name. Considering the possibility that a villain could find out their names, I would be an easy target.

I don't care if he is my brother legally! We are not related by blood! This is all I care!

I watched him, he looked like he was so much in pain. His breathing increased tremendously.

Me: It's ok...Nothing can harm you here!

He was still freaking out and I couldn't help it anymore, I went ahead and hugged him.

Me: It's ok! Calm down!

He relaxed a little bit. I then let him lose and sat on his bed beside him. In the next moment, I laid there with him, hugging him.

It seems to relax him a lot. Then I saw a red feather. It began to pet his cheek softly and I once again felt my jealousy rise. However, what was more important was to get Izuku to calm down at the moment. I laid there for about 15 minutes and fell asleep.

Next thing I know I was woken up by someone petting my hair. I looked up and saw Izuku wide awake. The moment our eyes met, he smiled at me. Then he motioned me to be quiet and pointed to a yellow thing on the floor.

Ah the sleeping caterpillar, I understand!

I nodded.

How long was I laying there?

As I was thinking that, the door to Izukus room quietly went open and Hawks came in.

Hawks: What the -... Feathers!!

Hawks then dispatched dome feathers and attacked me while I was still laying on the bed. I quickly jumped down from it and backed away.

Me: What the hell man? You got a birdbrain or what?

Hawks: He is mine!

Me: No he is not!

Hawks: YES HE IS!

Me: NO HE IS NOT!

Aizawa: ENOUGH!!!

I looked at my father, who was now out of his cocoon and used his quirk for intimidation purposes.

Since when are you awake?

Izuku was covering his ears with his hands.

I saw Hawks eyes widen of shock, he must have realized something I did not. He ran straight to Izuku's side and removed his hands from his ears.

Hawks (whispering): I am so sorry, feathers! I didn't mean to.

Blood was covering Izuku's hand. It wasn't much but there was still blood on his hand and a little bit dripping from his ears. I must have looked confused as dad came to my side and whispered to me.

Dad(whispering): He has sensitive hearing.

Me (whispering): Oh.

I then went to Izuku's other side where Hawks wasn't standing.

Me (whispering): I am sorry, Zuku.

He then signed something that I could not understand. I do not know sign language. However, my father does and he was so kind to translate it.

Dad(whispering): He said it isn't your fault. It happens from time to time and he isn't angry with either of you.

Thank God!

I wouldn't know what I would do if he was angry at me!

A nurse came in with a pair of headphones. She gave it to my beloved one and then gave him some space.

Nurse: We would like to keep you here for another night, if that would be ok for everyone.

Dad: Why?

Nurse: Although his fewer vanished for now, there is still a chance that he will develop it again if he doesn't rest properly.

Dad: I understand.

Nurse: I am sorry but I also need to ask you three to leave our visiting hours are over and even if you are family members, he needs rest and quietness.

Hawks: *Sigh* See you tomorrow feathers!

Me: See you soon Zuku!

Dad: I advise you to rest problem child! Please do not cause any problems.

He nodded and we all left the room.

A/N: I do not plan on keeping Izuku and Shinso as brother for long! I also don't want to spoiler here so I won't say any more than that. Keep in mind this is a dadzu/dadmic/dadzawa after all.