Intriguing Siren

Aizawa POV:

It was only for a second!

DAMN IT! I could have captured Siren!

Why did he shown himself to me after what happened? The person surely knows that the police is now after him/her!

The envelopment contained sand and some paper. Curiosity got the better of me; I took the paper out and quickly read over it. It was about a boy, 9 years old, he has an abusive household and I could see that he would get bullied because of his quirk.

I had a bad feeling for that boy.

Why did he gave me this information of all people?

I looked at the other papers and found a little note.

Save him and give him a lovely home! He deserves it! I hope you could consider adopting him, as he was deemed villainous because of his quirk. You out of all people should know how that feel. Please give my friend a lovely home; he already experienced a lot of pain and misery. Give him a chance and the love he needs and never got!

Yours sincerely Siren!

Adoption?

How the heck did he know that we were considering to adopt a kid?!

I feel like Siren is mocking me!!!

First, I was with Tsukauchi at the station while said vigilante somehow managed to enter the station without anyone noticing and placing an envelopment on his desk. We both were in the interrogation room at that time. It was stupid come to think about it. He somehow managed to get into a place filled with police officers without anyone noticing while a hero was there!! Not only that but Siren didn't enter through the window no, the person just entered the police station like every normal person. It even looked like he owned the place and no one saw him enter at all! No one even remembers him enter the damn place!

After we found the envelopment in a closed-off room we both looked at the security cameras, hopping it would give us more information but NO, it didn't! All we saw in the camera footages was a shadow of the vigilante and sometimes a body part of him revealing his dark green costume. Other than that nothing!

His stealthiness was getting me jealous! I was on patrol and jumped on that roof, it was my normal route and yet, there he was, Siren was waiting for me in the shadows. I didn't even sense the person there, which never occurred to me till now! He did such a good job to hide his presence from me. I couldn't even tell that he was there. If he didn't stomp on the ground to allure me I wouldn't have seen him and even then he remained in the shadows.

It's such a shame that Siren isn't a licensed hero. That person has potential unless like my class. They don't even listen to me in the first place. They all think it is fun to be hero and want to become one because of the money and fame! That's completely nonsense and they won't get it no matter what I do!

The whole time I was patrolling, I couldn't stop thinking about that mysterious vigilante. I had a feeling I would see him again and that this wasn't the last of him. After I finished my patrolling I went back home. It was already 4 a.m. when I arrived home. Luckily for me today was a Sunday and no school. I immediately went to our bedroom and flopped right besides my loud husband.

Me: *Sigh*

I tried to sleep but couldn't I was stuck thinking about that boy the vigilante wanted to us to adopt.

Hitoshi Shinso...

Seeing as I couldn't forget the 9 year old, I stood up and went to the living room taking my laptop with me.