The message!

Opening the hatch that lead me to the support class room, I landed safely and managed to not make a single sound.

Now where do I look for the material?

Starting to look around I saw some sewing machines, electronic equipment and other stuff.

This is like paradise! I feel like today is my birthday!

Might as well sew it here before I go!

Roaming around the classroom and opening every single cabinet I found, I finally saw the materials I would need for my costume.

Don't mind me helping myself!

I took them out, went to the machines, and began sewing my costume. Thanks to this I was finished by 4 a.m.. 

Finally done! It's perfect!

All I had to do now was quickly leaving

All I had to do now was quickly leaving. I took my new costume and cleaned the work place up before I went back into the vent system venting to Nezu's office.

Once there I took, out a pen and a paper and wrote a note for him.

I feel guilty getting my costume this way but I do need one and this material is the best!

Hello Nezu!

I am sorry for breaking in! I needed a new costume and I am completely broke! Stealing is not really my thing but considering that I just trespassed into the probably most secure place on earth in order to get my hands on some material, I wanted to let you know that it wasn't that hard get into this place. I suggest upgrading the security measurements!

The material I took, were not for free! I never take without giving something in return. All I can offer is information about anything you seek to know and is in my reach to get! I also analyze people. In the separate paper are detail analyses of your hero class students and what they could do to improve!

I hope we do play another game of chess this week. I do enjoy them a lot and I do feel like one game a week is too little!

Meanwhile enjoy the tea I prepared!

Yours sincerely Siren :)

Then I turned on the computer and worked for an hour until 5 a.m. on doing a small quirk analyses of each student in Aizawas class.

Looking at the clock, I could tell that Nezu would be here any minute. I brought a special surprise with me. It was a tea mixture. The ingredients for it were handpicked by me and I do drink it sometimes to calm my nerves down. Since I knew that the chimera loves his tea, I thought I might as well leave a present when stealing something from him. I took a teacup from besides his desk and brew it, so that it was waiting for him when he arrives.