Nightmare

Izuku's POV:

After that day talking to Mic, I was busy making a name for myself as Siren. Although I tried to talk to Mic everyday, he never responded back. I simply thought that he wasn't on the radio at the time I was speaking to it. This time I learned from the sudden respond from the radio. I knew better than to begin a quirk analysis of any pro-hero. It's not like I stopped doing it, in contrary I took all my notebooks and rewrote them in code and burned my old ones. No one without the key to the code could read what was in these notebooks.

Seeing as he didn't respond and I was getting bored waiting and talking to myself, I decided to take a walk before my patrol schedule. I might be a street kid but I do know my way and I know how to gather information. While walking around the streets at 9 p.m. I could hear some criminal talking. No one should be able to pick up their voices since they were probably in a secure room in the building but my hearing wasn't normal not even by quirk standard. It was way to sensitive and that's why I always had a pair of noise canceling headphone on my head while walking in the streets in the middle of the day. Now that it was nighttime it was bearable. There wasn't much noise and people either were at home or were walking tiredly to their homes.

Huh,... Some Deal? A Drug deal perhaps? Or are they selling children? Both are not that uncommon in this are...

Hmmm.. I need to get in the alley! I am a street rat after all, no one will suspect me while standing in an alley or even sitting with my back to the wall of that building.

The moment I heard some deal I went to the alley that was connected to the street and the building corner. This ensured that I could still listen what they were saying.

Now let's hear what this deal is all about!

???: Tonight we need to get the good delivered. I expect no failure!

???: Yes Sir!

Tonight? What good? Where?

???: What are you still standing here?! Do you all have a death wish!

And with that I could hear multiple footsteps running out the room and the door closing.

???: *sigh*, I am surrounded by a bunch of idiots!

I need more information! Why couldn't you say more to your idiots!

I stood up from the position I was in and looked if there was any vent system that I could talk to and to my luck, there was one. It was located above the dumpster.

All I need to do is climb the freaking dumpster and hope to not fall in. Oh great how I love that possibility!

With a plan set in my mind, I went to the dumpster, but before I climbed on top of it, I stood still for a moment concentrating on my surroundings. I needed to ensure that no one, not even Eraserhead would pop up behind me, scaring me. It wasn't natural for any homeless person to start climbing up a dumpster and talk to a vent hatch.

Who in their right mind does that besides me? I guess Siren as I am that very person. But besides that I look stupid and insane right now. I also feel like that!

After a whole minute of silent, no breathing coming from a hidden underground hero or any people near me only cars passing by, I decided to climb it and began talking.

Me: Tell me all you know about the deal!

Then I jumped down and went back to the wall and sat with my back to it and listened.

???: The deal will be sealed when the clock strikes midnight.

Who the hell talks like this? Where are we? In some kind of fairytale?