UA Entrance Exam Part 1

A/N: Since I am kinda in a chapter spree, I thought I am gonna spoil you guys some more with another chapter!! 😁

I hacked into UA's system, which was surprisingly easier than I thought it would be.

I really need to talk with Nezu about that!

Then I created an application with my personally information and immediately approved it for the exams. This way I knew he didn't know that I was coming back.

The name I used was Kikotei Date and my quirk was called Oceans voice. Which I was basically referring to me as a Siren being an ocean creature and all. I also got some hair paint and colored it blond like my true fathers hair. I used make up to get rid of the freckles and contact lenses in a different color to hide my emerald green once.

I wonder how long it will take him to find out the meaning behind my name and my quirks name.

Today was the day of the entrance exam and I was standing in front if the building, preparing myself to what will come next. I was the first one there and what surprised me the most was that I still knew my way around here.

Once I entered the room, I immediately was meet with a yellow cocoon looking thing.

Aww my dear caterpillar that I call dad!!!

It's so nice to actually see you again!

I so wanna hug you right now, dadzawa!

Not paying any more attention to him, I hid my presence and went to a seat. I didn't wanted to wake him up since I knew that he valued his sleep more than anything else. Then I laid my head down on the table and waited for everyone to arrive in the room. It took another half an hour until every candidate was in the room. The once empty room was now full.

My head was still laying on the table and I was listening to my surrounding, when I heard someone explain the written exam to us. Looking up I saw Mic and Eraserhead with Midnight in the room.

Aww my other dad!

I am a little bit disappointed that you guys don't recognize me with my disguise on!

Like hello?! I am your son!

Once the test began, I began completely focusing on my paper.

What is this?

Isn't this supposed to be some hard test that would make us sweat?

I am disappointed Dadzu!

This is soo easy.

As soon as I got the test, I began filling it out until I got to the last portion of the written exam.

Make a quick analyzation of a hero of liking.