Attempting Murder

Hawks POV:

I always thought that my past was shitty. The hero commission was all I knew since I was 4 years old. I trained my whole life and I hated it. No childhood, no fun, no freedom. I lost so many thing in live before I even knew that I lost them. I was the fasted hero. Maybe a bit too fast for my own good.

Izuku saved me that night and he was my light in the dark. Now I just realized that he never got anyone saving him. I felt do frustrated and angry.

Quirkless....

Kids that grew up like this mostly don't even live until the age of 8 and he survived it and lived treated like that until he was 9?!

I couldn't believe that.

Did he never thought of taking his life?

Did he try committing?

Was he tortured?

I was faced if the sad truth, my sunshine, my ray of hope, the one that saved me was drowning in his own pain. More importantly, he could still be drowning in it. He never told me anything about his past and judging from what Aizawa just told us, he also didn't know much about him.

Oh Izu...

Why didn't you say anything?

Then again, I hated my past and I too didn't want to talk about it. I knew what it felt like wanting to die or be someone's slave. However, I didn't know the feeling of being shunt and cast out from the society.

Me: Is there something we could for him right now?

Nezu: Unfortunately not.

Aizawa: He doesn't tell us much about his past but we need to watch over him and react to the smallest changes.

I agreed on that. He was Siren and if I knew one thing that he was thinking about others first. His self-preservation skills are nearly none existed. He can fight and he can also fend for himself but he healed me fully aware that his quirk will go into overdrive and he would suffer the consequences.

Me: I understand.

Nezu: Please ask him how he was treated in his past.

Me: He was quirkless, how else should he be treated other than being a nuisance?

Aizawa: Mic told be about Inko. She was a lovingly person. There is this small possibility that she treated him well.

Me: Wouldn't a mother know when his own son had a quirk?

Nezu: Indeed she would if Izuku ever told her or showed it to her. Don't forget he can also use his quirk to make someone forget something.

Me: So you think he hid it on purpose?

Nezu: Possibly.

Me: Why would he do that? Isn't it better to have one than not? As far as I know, even villainous quirks are treated better than quirkless kids.

Aizawa: That is true but remember we don't know his past.

Hitoshi: How did his mother treat him?

Bakugo: Before he got 4 she loved him dearly. After that I don't really know.

Hitoshi: Tell us your opinion how she treated him after he got 4.

Bakugo: I would say she got fucking tired of him and treated him like every other did if not worse since she saw him none stop.

I felt like murdering his past parents. If I didn't know that they were dead, I would have killed them for this reason only. Who are they to harm this ray of sunshine? How dared they even hurt an angel like him sent from the heaven? Did they not realize how fortunate they were with him?