Getting Izuku's whereabout!

Present Mic's POV:

It was around 9 a.m and I was teaching English to Vlad's hero class when my phone went off. Looking at the caller ID, I didn't know who this person could be. However I didn't wanted to take any chances in missing a call from anyone knowing where my son was.

Me: Ok little listener, please go to page 42 and read the page and do the exercises on the next page about that text you read.

Then I went out of the classroom and was standing in the corridor of UA.

Me: Present Mic here, what can I do for you?

Hawks: It's me Hawks! I am sorry I could answer your messages earlier. Is the greenette doing ok?

Hawks! Finally I got through to you!

Me: To make it short: His name is Izuku Midoriya, he is my son and he ran away. I need to know where you found him! Siren is currently taking care of him but I want him to be safe and said Vigilante refuses to tell me where he is...

I began thinking on how Izuku could have met the vigilante. My son could be hurt and saved by Siren or Siren found him and took him in. There were so many possibilities.

Hawks: Calm down dude! I am going there immediately!

Me: Wait!

But before he could hear me he already hung up.

Me: The fuck?! You serious!!! How dare you just hang up like that!

All I want to know is if my son is safe and not harmed in any kind of way! Don't you understand how worried I am?!

Me: *Sigh*

On one of these days, I resemble my husband more than I like. I pinched the bridge of my nose and shook my head in disbelieve. Then I went back in and taught my lessons until the end.

One and a half hour later, I got another phone call. This time I was sitting in the teacher's room and my husband and Nemuri were with me in the room. Once again, I looked at the caller ID, saw that it was the same number and picked it up imediatelly.

Me: HAWKS! HOW DARE YOU JUST HANG UP LIKE THAT?!

My husband and Nemuri were looking at me because I unintentionally used my quirk.

Hawks: Ahm. Yeah... I am sorry!

Me: You went to look for him, right? Did you find him?!

Pleas say yes! I beg of you please say yes!

Hawks: I did!

Hallelujah! Thank you God for answering my prayers

Me: OH MY GOD! THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS!

They both shot me glances to lower down my volume and I made an apologetic gesture to them in return.

Hawks:...

Why isn't he saying anything? Is something wrong?! OH no is he injured or sick? What if he is dead?!

Me: Is he ok?

Hawks: He looks fine.

Looks fine?!

What does that mean?!

I need to see him right now!

Me: Where are you?

Hawks: At my penthouse.

Penthouse?!

Not your agency? Why would you bring him to your home and not to a healer or a hospital? He could be sick or injured you dumb fucking bird!