First Time ~ Cordelia x Reader

I have been at the coven for 3 weeks I got sent here the day after my 20th birthday after I got angry at my homophobic grandmother and accidentally set the table on fire. I didn't come out of my room for the first 3 days I was here, I was so embarrassed and another reason I couldn't get my teacher, the supreme, Cordelia Goode out of my head. From the first moment I seen her she had my heart. She was so caring and kind. And I knew that she was just doing because I was new, but when ever she checked in on me it made me feel really special.
Any ways it was The weekend and Ms.Cordelia told the girls to go out for the day. I stayed back because I wanted to study.

"Y/N are you ok you've been in your room all day" Ms.Cordelia said softly from the other side of the door, even though I stayed back for studying I couldn't focus. All I could think of was Ms.Cordelia. "Yes I'm fine" I yelled from inside my room but it unintentionally came out in an angry tone.

"Y/N I know your lying , I'm coming in" she then opened the door to see me surrounded by books and papers "oh Y/N it's your day of you should be relaxing" "I know but I just don't want to fall behind" I said " I don't think you will fall behind, you are a great student" she said placing her hand on my thigh, my skin automatically covered in goose bumps. She must have noticed because she removed her hand as quick as she placed it there.

At this point we were both sitting on the edge of my bed "but I have been noticing you've been having a difficult time focusing in my class" oh no i thought, recently my feelings for Ms.Cordelia had grown exponentially and I was hoping she hadn't noticed but she had, "Y/N are you ok you've been staring at the wall for the last minute" I looked at her and blushed ,but automatically looked down in attempt to hide my face but clearly not fast enough, a grin grew upon Ms.Cordelia's face and she then proceeded to say "you've been acting different lately Y/N is there something on your mind or someone" she said placing her hand on my thigh this time closer to my center, my breath hitched and she slowly started to move closer to my face. Once she got close enough she whispered in my ear " I see the way you look at me Y/N, and I know what you want. Now why don't you move all these books so I can show you what you've been missing".

I was shocked that she felt the same way but there was no time to think about that, I needed her and I didn't know how much longer I could wait. I quickly stood up and said "Yes Ms.Cordelia" she smirked and lightly smacked my butt as I bent over to pick up the books. I didn't even care at this point I just thrown them on the floor I took about thirty seconds and the whole time Ms.Cordelia was looking at me. when I was done I stood in front of Ms.Cordelia who was sitting on my bed, she looked at me and said "you want this Y/N?" "Yes Ms.Cordelia more than anything".

she stood up and looked me up and down " good now be a good girl and lay down on the bed for me" I nodded and laid down she then sat on top on me so her knee was pressing against my center I unintentionally moaned "hmm you like that little girl?" I answered "yes Ms.Cordelia"she then bent down and kissed me roughly. As our lips were moving in sync I felt her tongue slid across my bottom lip I happily let her in, her tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth and I was loving it . she started to pull on the collar of my shirt "lets take this off" she said it was more of and command than a question I nodded and with that she ripped it of my she looked at my now exposed chest "no bra hmm, naughty naughty girl" she looked my breast and ran her finger over my hard nipple, my back arched and she ran her hand down to my stomach and pushed me down " now Y/N if you're not good I'm going to have to punish you, and you wouldn't want that now would you?"

I shook my head, she cupped my face with her hand "use your words baby girl" I swallowed and managed to get out "N-no Ms.C-Cordelia" she smiled at the fact I called her Ms.Cordelia and roughly pulled off my pants she looked at my underwear and licked her lips , she lowered her body so she was in between my legs. She kissed my clit gently over my soaked panties "please don't tease" I said surprised that I managed to get a word out "now now now Y/N I am in charge here and I will fuck you when I am ready not when you are"

I nodded and closed my eyes as she slowly took of my underwear. She started to slowly circle my clit as she watched my facial expressions. Then she lowered her self and started to lightly suck on my clit my back arched and I started to move my hips. I felt her tease my entrance with her finger I quickly grabbed her hand. "What's wrong Y/N" she asked "I-I've never done t-this before" I said quietly "do you want me to stop?" "No don't stop now" I said still panting "ok I'll be gentle" then I suddenly felt her slip one finger into me "oh f-fuck" I moaned "that's right moan for mommy" she said. She started to move quickly I started to move my hips so they were in rythme with her finger " mommy please add another one" I moaned "ok but only because you asked like a good girl" she Cooed. With that she carefully slid another finger into me "OHH IM GONNA CUM" I yelled "hold it baby girl" she said "please I can't" I Whined "cum for me baby" as soon as she said that I felt all the pressure in my body release, my whole body was shaking "that's right little one cum all over mommy's fingers" Cordelia said looking at me whilst biting her bottom lip.

Once I rode out my high Ms.Cordelia removed her two fingers making me flinch, then she went in between my legs and licked up every last drop of my cum. I moaned as I felt her tongue kitten lick my clit. She came back up and gave me a sloppy kiss on the lips she then look at me and said "you did so good my sweet girl".

She then laid beside be on the bed and pulled me close so my head was resting on her chest, "I know your tired, have a rest and I'll wake you up later and if you want I would love to take you on a date." I looked at her and said "I would love that" I gave her a kiss on the lips but this kiss was different it wasn't filled with lust and heat it was full of warmth and care we broke off the kiss and layer back down on Cordelia's chest.

A/N
Ok soooo this was my first time writing smut I hope you liked it :))