Skype Sex ~ Billie x Reader

Billie was out of town shooting her show. She left 4 days ago and would not be back for another 3. I was so lonely and HORNY.  Me and Billie called and texted each other every day and I tried to get some relief last night after I talked with Billie but I just couldn't.

Today Billie said she would face time me.

I was so excited to see her face.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my bed with my laptop open waiting for Billie.

Her contact showed up on my laptop and I automatically pressed accept.

"Hiii Billie I miss you soooo much" I said with a pouty face.
"Hi baby girl. I miss you too, it's so lonely here without you" she replied
"Yeah it's pretty lonely here, and there's nothing to do"I said
"Well I have something you could do" Billie said with a smirk
"And what would that be"
"I want you to lay down on the bed and play with that sweet pussy of yours" she said
"Omg are you serious?" I asked in disbelief
"Yes now do it". She said dominantly

I wanted to provoke her a little so I tried to argue with her

"But I tried last night and it's just not good enough...I need you to come home" I said knowing that she can't control me if she's not here

"Well if you don't I'm going to punish you....now go into my dresser and look under my underwear, you will know what to do with it" she said I could clearly she her arm moving up and down. She was touching her self.

I got up and looked in her dresser, I was only wearing short-shorts and a loose crop top so Billie could she almost all of my ass "god I can't wait to punish you when I get home" she said.

I moved her underwear to reveal a vibrator.

"Omg Billie I didn't know you had this" I said walking back to the bed
"Well I was saving it to use On You but right now seems like an good time" she smirked "now take of your shorts and lay on the bed so I can see your pussy"

I took of my shorts and laid exactly how she wanted to.

"Good girl, now turn on the vibrator and push it against you clit" she said with a wicked smile.

I did what she said the vibrations were a feeling I have never experienced before "ohh Billie that feels so good" I moaned out.

Billie sped up her actions on herself "ohhh yeah" she said breathy

"Now move it in fast circles" she said

"Ooo Fuck yess" I groaned out while my back arched.

Billie slid two fingers into her entrance "Fuck Y/N" she whined out.

"Ohh g-god Billie it's s-so good" I said just barely being able to speak.

"Now push the button on more time" she said. I could tell she was close. I pressed the button and the vibrations intensified.

"OOH MY GOD BILLIE IM GONNA CUM" I screamed out. "Wait baby, wait for me" she said slipping another finger in.

She moved fast, her head feel back and her back arched "CUM BABY CUM NOW" she yelled.

I released and we came together. Once we both came down from our high. I sat up and looked at Billie "god Y/N I can't wait to see and I be the one who makes you cum" she said "me too Billie only 3 more days" I said with a smile.

Billie smiled at me and said "well you get some sleep now baby girl I'll talk to you tomorrow" " ok I love you talk to you tomorrow" "I love you too Y/N".

We both hung up and I fell asleep wit a smile on my face.