good morning ~ Cordelia x reader

waking up, the warm sun shines through the large windows of my bedroom. illuminating each surface with a golden glow. I squint and groan softy as i'm not quite ready to wake up.

after a few minutes of attempting to fall back asleep, i give up and turn over to see the spot where Cordelia once laid, empty.

last night what the first time she's stayed the night at my place, her and i met in the coven. i'm a student of hers, i live between my small, one bedroom apartment and the coven. i instantly connected with Cordelia, we talk for hours and never get bored of each other, and there's not a day she doesn't make me smile. she's the most gorgeous women i've never seen; her beautiful complexion, and how her smile could light up the night sky.

we've been seeing eachother for several months, 5 to be exact. At first we had struggles but now we're starting to settle in. the past five months have been the happiest of my life, she makes me feel things i never thought i could. she makes me feel safe, comfortable, and all around better. i always thought a home had four walls and a roof but now im realizing, she's my home.

i run my hand over the white fitted sheet to feel it still warm, indicating that it hasn't been long since she's gotten up. my mind wonders and i start to let my mind run free...

i see her beautiful face, how i could write a poem on each feature. How her smile gives me butterflies, the way her round cheeks get red when we stare at each other for too long.

With a wide smile my mind trails off to the events of last night... we had sex. yes, we've done it before but this time it felt different... more passionate, and loving. Cordelia is often rough but this time... she was gentle and protecting. after we shared our love, we snuggled and talked until sleep overtook us. i laid on her chest and played with her golden locks, making sure to tell her how perfect she is, in every way. she nurtured me, and whispered sweet nothings in my ear.

the wide smile stays glued on my face as i sit up, and touch my lips softly, remembering how delicately she kisses them last night. the way our bodies moved in the partly lighted room, with only the pale moon light bouncing off her smooth skin; and how she worshiped my body like art... making sure appreciated every part and finding a beautiful meaning behind every scar or imperfection.

"well i see someone is finally awake" somehow, cordelia managed to lean against the door frame unnoticed, her beautiful figure has never looked more astonishing. the light makes her skin glow, and her curves bend perfect in her position. the golden sun accentuates her thighs and her long legs, i let my eyes roam up and down her body; that's when i realize she's wearing nothing but a long, over sized hoodie. "enjoy the view you silly goose?!" she chuckles and frolics towards me, she plops herself on the end of the bed and observes me with a wide smile. "mmm very much" i say in my sleepy voice and stretch, extending my arms and legs, while the white comforter that once covered my breasts falls down. cordelia instantly makes a joke and covers her eyes exaggeratedly and gasps.

"woahhhhh, i didn't come in here for the strip show" she says and puts her arm in front of her. but i catch her widening her fingers slightly and peering through.

"YEA OKAY PFT-" i burst out laughing and pull the blanket back up. "don't act like you don't enjoy it" i roll my eyes and chuckle.

"what me?! neverrrr" she pauses "but pull the blanket back down" she says quietly hoping i won't hear her, but yet, i do.

"nah uhhh!... maybe if you're lucky" i smirk and put my hand over hers; gently, i guide it to my lips and kiss ever so softly over her soft skin. "i love you..." i whisper and look deep into her eyes, the beautiful brown they are. admiring the deep and luminous pools, i feel a sort of security. as if right now in this moment, i've found the one.

"i love you too, my sweet girl" she pushes a strand of loose hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead. my body feels warm and fuzzy when i'm around cordelia, like nothing else matters. it's just her and i.

"i've got get dressed, i'll be rightttt back" i tell her with heavy blush and a hidden smile on my face, hoping she won't see the affect she has on me.

"noooo, stay here!" she whines and falls into the laying position, she arms and legs spread out on the bed while she looks back at me.

"noooo, i gotta get dressed" i say and start to slip out of the sheets ever so carefully hoping she won't feel it.

"noooooo" she laughs.

before she can say anything more, i jump up and run towards the bathroom. gathering my clothes that previously laid in a pool on the floor.

whilst i'm in the bathroom i smile to myself, making sure to take in every moment i share with cordelia. we are at the coven all the week and we don't get to share many memories together, so weekends like these, where we can forget the world and just focus on each other are special.

when i come out of the bathroom in a simple hoodie and jeans, the smell of pancakes fills my nose and i know cordelia has started breakfast.

i sneak down the hall, trying my best to stay undetected. as i approach her, the floor board creeks quietly, i freeze and observe cordelia's body language in order to detect rather she heard it or not. she continues to cook gracefully, so i hope she heard nothing.

i get close to her, and tap her shoulders unexpectedly, she jump slightly "jesus-" she turns around to see me and her once terror stricken expression turns into a soft smile. "nice try little one" she roles her eyes and turns back to the stove.

"oh come on! i definitely scared you!" i exclaim while laughing.

"noooo! nobody scares me" she smirks.

"mhm mhm" i roll my eyes and kiss her cheek before laying down on the floor, i look up at the ceiling and think.

"hey, what do you wanna do today?" i ask as cordelia plates the beautiful breakfast she cooked. she always does the cooking, i'll burn the place down if i try.

"mmmm- how about a lazy movie day?" she suggests and i get excited, movie days are my favourite. i can lay with the most gorgeous girl in the world all day. with no distractions and no responsibilities.

"YES YES YES!!!!" i jump up and clap my hands.

"shh, shhh, no yelling" she chuckles and hands me my breakfast. "you can think about what we're going to watch while we eat?"

"okay!!! yay!!!" i cheer and sit at the table, cordelia follows after me and sits across the table. we start eating and sharing glances at eachother. i blush and look down at my plate, ive never been able to maintain eye contact.

after breakfast, we watch all the movies you could think of, only getting up to get snacks and beverages.

i've never felt so happy, everyday is something special with her. i appreciate the small things when i'm with her, i spend hours just picturing her in my mind. she's my everything and she saved me.

i love her.

~ dedicated to my girlfriend.
i love you so much, thank you for making the last five months of my life amazing, mwah <3

mspaulsonx