Anything For Her - Wilhemina x Reader

It was like any other night, Wilhemina and I had just taken our nightly showers; usually we would watch an episode of a television show or listen to music before bed but Wilhemina had a bad day at work and wanted nothing but to lay in bed. I climbed out of the shower and shivered as the cold external air suffocated my skin, from the next room I could hear shuffling and the occasional sigh. Feelings of guilt arose in me as I felt helpless. I wanted to cheer her up, but how? She's such a closed off person most of the time it would be easier to let her be and await for the morning when she would feel better. But not tonight, tonight I wanted to be of some use.

"Hello honey!" I said as I entered our shared bedroom. We lived in a small apartment overlooking the city. Wilhemina had always adored the city lights at night so our curtains would remain open. The only light in the room was that of other buildings, a red street sign and the moon. The gorgeous red head laid cross legged on the right side of our bed with a large book in her hands. Her silky locks laid effortlessly across the pillow, her shoulders and chest. My heart rate augmented just looking her. She wore a silky black night gown that hugged every one of her curves perfectly. "Hi beautiful." Mina replied without removing her gaze from her book; Oh how beautiful she looked while focused. I quickly changed into some shorts and a large sweater before climbing over her onto the left side of the bed, she laid her book on her nightstand within the same action.

My body was situated on its side, facing my beautiful girlfriend who was laid on her back. My fingers brushed through her hair and gently over her collar bones. "Mm, that feels nice." she sighed sensually, her eyes fluttered closed while I continued tracing shapes across her chest, occasionally dipping closer to her breasts. "I know you had a bad day..." I whispered into her ear before delicately pressing my lips on her neck. her eyes remained closed and so did her legs, clenched tightly against one another while her hips moved discreetly. I removed my lips from her warm skin and hovered over her face, "Let me help you feel better."

"Yes please." My lover mumbled before cupping my cheeks and pulling me into a heated kiss. Our tongues danced a dance of lust, but I wanted this to go slowly, sensually. "Shh, slowly." I hushed and lessened my pace, she shortly followed. Our deep breathing was in unison while our hips rocked against each other. Her hands were tangled in my hair and mine were exploring her body; Running up and down her stomach, precociously cupping her breast and letting her nipples to only get a glance of my finger tips. Almost silent whimpers emitted from her lips, only furthering the heat between my legs. Before moving down her body, placing sloppy kisses across her chest, I trapped her lip between mine and slightly tugged; earning a moan from the stunning woman under me.

"Oh yes~" Wilhemina's hands clenched the bed sheets while I worked around her nipples. Her night gown was long gone, discarded on the floor. Now it was just naturally her that remained; Her toned stomach moved in waves while my knee pushed against her core. I continued to move down, getting closer and closer to her place of need. "Oh please." She whimpered as I got closer. My lips had touched the complete surface area of her stomach, I was now focusing on her thighs. Her whole body tasted sweet, her soft skin felt like velvet against my lips and she felt like a goddess as I ran my hands up and down her sides. Ordinarily these roles would be reversed, she would do marvellous things to me while explaining that giving me pleasure was enough for her. We have only been in this situation a few times before in the span of our two year relationship but god, every time feels like the first time.

"Oh shit." My gorgeous woman exhaled. My mouth moved closer and closer to her core with every kiss until finally, her clit was met with my tongue. I slightly brushed over it, putting just enough pressure to drive her crazy. It was obvious she needed me, and she would have me... all in good time of course. My tongue separated from her clit and she whined, "Shhh, you'll get it soon enough." My fingers were used a replacement, running up and down her slit. She moaned while rocking her hips, attempting to causes as much friction as possible. Momentarily, I gently slipped two fingers inside of her. I knew she was in need before but now I was certain. She hummed in pleasure as my fingers made wave-like motions. My mouth got busy around her breasts; Her left hand had found the back of my head, clenching fist fulls of my hair within her fists. Mina pulled harshly as I plunged another finger inside her, "Oh yes baby." She whined and tightly shut her legs, trapping my hand within her.

Minutes passed of this, Mina's heavy breathing filled the room with sound and her eyes glued shut. I could feel she was close to finishing, the walls of her vagina started to clench around my fingers and she was like an ocean. I took this opportunity to move down her body; Her neck was now covered in blotches of discolouration and her lip pink and puffy from the force of her teeth biting down on it.

I removed my fingers and she gasped, "Put them back in, now." Wilhemina's dominance tried to shine through but it was diminished by the whininess of her voice. "Shhh, just enjoy; don't rush." I say calmly before latching onto her clit, her eyes snap shut once again and I continue sucking. Quicker and Quicker, I sensed a climax approaching so I slide my fingers back in. After a few seconds her legs trembled, breathing became more jagged and neck strained backwards. The loudest moan yet flew past her lips while her hands tugged at my hair, the pain making it hard to continue; But I had to.

"Oh yes baby." she sighed as her orgasm passed, her whole body relaxed and I placed one last kiss on her clit before straddling her waist. "Feeling better?" A loving smile grows upon my face while I push the hair out of Wilhemina's face. "So much better." She smiled and placed her hands on my hips a she peered into my eyes; Those beautiful brown eyes, I though. "So much better in fact... I'm feeling very energized." Mina continued, her hands gently guiding my hips to rock back and forth. "Mmm, is that so?" I reply, brushing my finger tips over her chest. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." Wilhemina just barely whispers. "Oh yea?" I smirk and tilt my head.

"Oh yes."

A/N
hope everyone enjoyed! Feel free to write any suggestions or writing prompts you can come up with in the comments :) <3