Dont Be Scared ~ Diane x Reader pt.4

A/N
Happy Easter 🥳
This is your present 😏
This is the last part :/

"You've always needed me".

I stay sobbing into her neck, continuing to say sorry and she keeps telling me it's alright.

"I'm need you mommy, I won't ever leave" I sniffle.

"I need you too baby" she says "but you need to be punished".

"Punished" I ask.

"Yeah, now get up stairs" she whispers in my ear.

"Can't you carry Me" I pout. She smirks and picks me up. She carries me up the stairs and we enter the bedroom.

She throws me on the bed more aggressively than she every has, I groan from the impact. "I'm sorry baby" she says and kisses my four head, that's the thing Diane couldn't hurt me, because she cares too much. She pulls my pants down and flips me onto my stomach, oh god she's going to punish me. I feel her warm hand graze over my body and over my ass, "are you ready my sweet girl" she asks and squeezes my ass lightly.

"Yes mommy I'm ready" I pant, I have to admit this is making me excited. I feel her hand lift and I grip the sheets waiting for what's to come next.

I feel stinging pain on my ass and then heat spread everywhere, I groan from the pain. "After each smack you with say 'sorry mommy' you understand".

"Yes mommy is understand". She smirks and I feel her hand lift once again.

*smack* "sorry mommy" I whine.

"Good girl" she says and runs her fingers over my slit, a moan escapes my lips and my eyes screw shut.

*smack* "sorry mommy" I say now tears building up in my eyes, this hurt more than expected.

*smack* "sorry mommy"I cry, not even trying to hold it in any longer. But I would be lying if I said that I'm not needy for Diane.

*smack* "sorry mommy" I sob quietly.

"I know baby only one more, you're doing so good" she praises me.

*smack* "sorry mommy" I let the tears fall, Diane flips me over so I'm laying on my back and kisses away all my tears.

"You did so good baby" she says now kissing my neck, my breathing become heavy and my center is throbbing.

"Please mommy" I whine.

"Hmm so needy for me, I just fucked you baby" she hums and pushes her knee against my center.
I start to buck my hips against her knee looking for more contact.

"Yes mommy, oh god" I whimper. I start to move quickly and loud moans come from my mouth.

"You like that baby" she coos. I can only hum in approval.

"Yeah baby you like that, my needy little girl" she says and grabs my hips, without warning she flips up over so I'm straddling her waist. "Mommy's need too" she says and bites her lip "take off your pants and rub that pretty little pussy on mommy's" she orders. I quickly take off my pants And panties along with Dianes, I crawl up her body and kiss her lips, she grabs my cheeks and pulls her close before letting me go "get to work baby" she smirks. I
Bite my lips and position my center over hers with out moving, I gasp at the contact of our wet centers.

"Oh god baby you're so wet" she says looking at our centers, I slowly start to move my hips in circles. Multiple moans escape mine and dianes lips. She grabs my hips and starts moving me quickly.

"Yes baby you're making mommy feel so good" she pants. I starts to move quickly, the room fills with the sound of our wetness and moans.

My breath starts to become irregular and my moans become higher pitched "are you close princess" Diane moans.

"Yes mommy" whimper. She starts to move her hips along with mine making the pleasure more intense, a breathy moan erupts from my throat and my stomach tightens, I can feel Diane's hips fall out of rythme, indicating she's close.

"Mommy I'm gonna cum" I whine.

"Cum baby, cum on mommy" she moans, I release screaming her name as my body shakes violently over hers, she releases as well. We both moan for each other as our juices mix together.

I can feel my orgasme start to end and so does Diane's, I keep moving slowly as we ride out our highs.

I collapse beside Diane on the bed, she pulls me into her arms and holds me tight. We sit in comfortable silence before Diane speaks up. "Are you sleepy honey" she asks running her hand through my hair .
I hum in approval, she sits up and takes off her sweater and bra leaving her completely naked, she turns to me "your turn sweetheart" she smiles and pulls at the end of my shirt, I lift my arms up wanting her to do it. She pulls my shirt off and un-clips my bra, she throws my clothes on the floor and lays me down beside her. I scoot over and lay my head on her chest, she pulls the blanket over us and wraps one arm around my waist. "Have you ever used suckies baby" she asks.

I lift my head up "no I haven't mommy".

"Would you like to" she asks stroking my hair. I smile and nod eagerly.

"Alright here sweetheart" she chuckles and puts my head on her chest. I quickly attach myself to her nipple and start to drift to sleep.

"I love you my sweet girl" is the last Thing I hear before I fall asleep.