Here for ever ~ Sarah x Reader

"Baby wake up" I hear Sarah say I slowly open my eyes "Sarah?" I ask Sleepily "yes it's me babe" she says and scoops me off the couch.

I must have fell asleep waiting for her to come home from shooting season 10 of ahs.

She walked me to the bed room and sat me on the bed.

I rub my eyes she is standing in front of me "want to go out" she asks.

"Of course I would want nothing more" I said and kissed her one the lips it had been a week and I missed her lips. So soft and caring, I lost myself between the feeling of her soft hands on my back and the taste of her cheery lips.

I stopped kissing her and wrapped my arms around her and buried my head in her neck smelling the sweet smell of her shampoo, a smell I hadn't known I could miss so much.

We stayed hugging for a couple minutes even though there was no music playing we were swaying back and forth, I loved when she did this, she knew it brings me comfort.

I squeeze her tight before letting go "I'm going to take a shower before we go" I say.

"I'll come with you" she says.

In the shower we share kisses and hugs, feeling her against my skin was I feeling I knew well and could never get sick of, in fact I couldn't get enough of it.

Once we were out of the shower we got dressed I put on a white dress

And Sarah put on pink/brown sparkly shirt and some lose black pants

I walk out of the bathroom into the bed to see Sarah "wow you look amazing" I say

She walks up to me and wraps her Arms around my waist "you look even better, my sweet girl" she says and kisses my four head.

I hug onto her and listen to her breathing "I missed you so much" I say with a tear running down my face.

"I missed you more" she says squeezing me tight.

"Come on let's go we are going to be late" she says and grabs my hand escorting me to the car.

She opens the passenger door "for my princess" she says and I get in "thank you" I say with a smile looking her in the eyes "you're welcome love" she says and closes the door.

We drive to a fancy restaurant holding hands the whole time talking about her trip and the show.

"We are here" she says turning off the car "I look out the window "we haven't been here before" I say excited "I wanted to go some special" she say with a smile.

We walk out of the car and into the restaurant. In side there are no other people, there is dim lighting and rose petals every where.

 "oh Sarah this so beautiful" I say tearing up "you like it" she asks taking my hand "like it? I love it" I say excitedly

"oh Sarah this so beautiful" I say tearing up "you like it" she asks taking my hand "like it? I love it" I say excitedly. She kisses my cheek "come on let's go" she says and we walk to the table.

A waiter comes out and hands us our menus "mmm every thing looks so good I don't know what to get" I say studying the menu "you're adorable" Sarah says with a light laugh "not as adorable as you" I say right back.

We order our meals and we each have a glass of red wine each.

The waiter comes and takes out dishes.

Me and Sarah are holding hands across the table staring into each others eyes.

She gets up "where are you going" I ask.

She didn't say anything she just came and stood beside me and took my hand.

"Sarah what's going on" I ask getting nervous.

"Y/N, I love you so much. You took me out of my darkest day, you lit the way , showed me love , and how to love, showed me affection and passion. I never want to lose that." She said

I was tearing up.

She got down on one knee.

"I want to spend every last minute of our lives together, I want to feel your soft lips on mine, I want to see that cute face you make when your concentrating , feel your kisses on my face every morning of the rest of my days. It's not only that I don't want to live without you, I can't live without you. So Y/N  Y/M/N  Y/L/N will you be my wife". She asks.

I start crying "of course, yes, I do" I say. She puts the ring on my finger.

I stand up and hug her so tight, we kiss, a loving kiss you could taste the salty-ness of both our tears.

We pull away and look into each other's eyes "I love you so much Sarah Paulson, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you"

"I love you too baby, I will love you forever. Now let's go home" she say I take her hand and we walk out of the restaurant the happiest people in the world.

A/N
So I'm on March break and am soooo bored and really sad and this is the only thing that cheers me up so sorry for the spam 🤷‍♀️