Cuddles (Naked) ~ Tammy x Reader

After the team and I stole all the jewelry me and Tammy had grown very close and we started dating last week. There was already so much trust and comfort between us and last night was our first time together, she was so gentle and caring.

I woke up one Tammy's chest we fell asleep cuddling. "Good morning Y/N" Tammy said "good morning Tam-Tam, have you been awake long?" I asked. "About half an hour but it's fine, you look so cute when you sleep" she responded " you watched me sleep, you creeper" I said playfully " well it's not my fault you are so adorable" I smiled and nuzzled my head into her neck. We were both still naked from the night before. Her skin was so smooth it was like laying on silk and the way she cradled you in her arms made you feel so safe. Even though you have only been going out for a week you knew you loved her. And just like that it almost seemed like she read your mind "Y/N?" She asked "yes Tam-Tam" I replied in a sleepy voice that was muffled by the pillow "I think I love you" she said I got up and looked into her eyes, I could tell she meant it and loved looking into her gorgeous brow eyes full of mystery and romance in this moment I could not be more in love. "I love you too Tammy" she pulled me in for a kiss but this one was not like before. It was full of love. Her lips were so soft against mine and they moved like a feather in the wind making sure to caress ever inch of my lips. We pulled away and spent the rest of the morning cuddling in bed and Exchanging "I love you's"

A/N
Ok this was so short I could not think of anything to do :(