You're Mine ~ Wilhemina x Reader pt.2

I walk through the hallways feeling quite embarrassed, I already know my face is still red and my ass hurts more and more by the second, I have Maths now, and then history last class of the day, I heard we have a substitute today but I don't know who it is, and after that Ms.Venable's house. I get excited just thinking about it, we've only had sex in her classroom or her car.

I walk into math and take my usual seat, when I sit I feel the panties that Ms.Venable gave me, they're thicker than most panties, I shift around in my seat a little and then I realize, they're vibrating panties. My eyes go wide and my breath gets caught in my throat "hey are you ok" a girl who's in my class asks.

"Yes thank you" it came out meaner than I intended but I give her a warm smile to make up for it.

I sit in my thoughts wondering what Ms.Venable has planned for me. "Hello class" the teacher greets us as he walks towards his desk.

The class stays mostly quiet just a couple mumbles of hello. "Alright today we are just going to do some book work" he tells us. I grab my bag and take out my math book, a pencil and some paper.

I start to work, it's relatively easy, just some linear graphs.

~~~

Class is almost over and still nothing suspicious has happened but I'm very needy and all I can think of is Ms.Venable.

The period bell rings and I pack away my stuff. I get up throwing my bag on my back.

I walk out of the class and make my way to history, I still have no idea who the substitute is but I hope they don't give us a lot of work because I can't bring myself to focus.

I walk into history and I freeze as I see who the substitute is. Ms.Venable sits in Ms.Chastain's usual seat. I keep my head down and walk to my seat in the back of the class, I am The first one in the class. "Oh don't act so shy kitten" she smirks. I nod and sit down in my seat, I could tell Ms.Venable was going to say something but a couple of students enter.

I stay silent and avoid Ms.Venable's gaze, the rest of the class enters and Ms.Venable starts teaching. When she stands up and I notice her hand in her pocket, something she never does.

I try my best to pay attention to the lesson but the wetness in between my legs continues to grow as I stare at Ms.Venable. I notice Ms.Venable's hand move in her pocket and then vibrations shoot to an intense amount and then almost to nothing. I jerk in my seat and cover my mouth with my hand. I see Ms.Venable smirk at the front of the class and then her hand moves once again, I try to drown out any noise I make with the palm of my hand. "Ok class you can work out of the text books for the rest of today" Ms.Venable says and walks to the desk. I sigh deeply and take out my Text book and start reading its contents.

A couple minutes pass of my shifting in my seat desperate to feel anything but Ms.Venable as stopped the vibrations completely, I look up at her, her eyes are in the direction of my center as I shift around as subtly as possible. Suddenly the vibrations turn on at a very minimal, I squeeze my legs together and give her begging eyes. There is lust written across her face as she stares deep into my eyes and turns the vibrations up. My eyebrows knit together and my bottom lip quivers. Ms.Venable looks up at the clock, there is ten minutes left of class. "Class is dismissed early, you can leave....Y/N stay here I need to talk to you" I nod and try not to moan.

The last student leaves closing the door behind them, "moan for me kitten" Ms.Venable says and turns the vibrations up, I let out a needy moan as I gently rock my hips back and forth in my seat. I see a look of approval on Ms.Venable's face.