Home Alone ~ Xandra x Reader

(You live with your uncle and his Girlfriend Xandra, you and Xandra have a secret relationship)

"Good morning sweetheart" I hear a raspy voice say. I groan and pull the sheets over my head. "No come onnnn" it's Xandra and she's shaking my arm.

"Nooo it's Saturday" I whine. She turns me over onto my back and pulls the sheets off of me. The bright sun of the morning pours through my windows illuminating my room.

"Yes it's Saturday and I let you sleep long enough.....now get up" she says sitting beside me on the bed.

"No" I groan and pull the sheets back up.

"Yes" Xandra says and pulls them back. "You know if you won't get up I'll have to do this" she says and starts ticking me.

"No no no" I stifle in laughter and start kicking my legs.

"Yes yes yes" she laughs and straddles my waist pinning me to the mattress. She keeps ticking me showing no mercy.

"Please Xandra stop" I beg in between my laughs.

"Okayyy" she says in her raspy voice which I love. She stops ticking me but stays in her position. I look to her and then to the bedroom door which is wide open. She looks back to the door "don't worry he's sleeping" she smiles. She leans down and kisses my lips lovingly.

"I have good news" she says cheerfully.

"What is it".

"Your uncle is not going to home tonight" she smirks.

"Really" I ask excited.

"Yes now get up sleepyhead" she jokes getting off of me.  I get up and we walk to the kitchen.
"What do you want for breakfast babe" she ask rummaging through the cupboards.

"French toast" I ask opening the fridge.

"Mmm that's sounds good" she says closing the cupboards. I grab the milk,eggs,bread,vanilla and the cinnamon. I place all the ingredients on the counter and grab a big bowl. Xandra leans on the counter with a cigarette in hand observing each of my actions.

"You like the view" I say with a grin.

"Hmm very much" she bites her lip. I blush heavily and proceed to make breakfast. I pour the milk into the bowl and crack in two eggs. As I mix the ingredients I feel Xandra hug me from behind. She wraps her arms around my waist and presses her front against my back. I keep mixing, she moves my hair away from my neck. She rests her Chin on my shoulder and starts lightly swaying back and fourth "I love you sweet girl".

"Good morning" my uncle comes in the kitchen. Xandra quickly pulls herself off of my and pretends to grab a cup from the cupboard.

"Good morning" she says coldly. Meanwhile as they represent the worst relationship ever. I'm losing my shit making French toast. I love you? she's never said that before, I know I love her I always have. But does she mean it. I mean she's still in a relationship with my uncle, and yes he's a horrible person but he still doesn't deserve any of this.

"Y/N are you ok" Larry asks opening the fridge.

"Yeah why" I ask.

"Well you're mixing that French toast like a crazy women" he says opening a beer.

"Ok yeah just thinking" I laugh weakly.

Xandra and is leaning on the counter zoned out as well. Larry walks over and gives her a very awkward kiss on the Lips.

"It's 11:30 am do you really need do be drinking" Xandra scoffs. He just shrugs and sits at the kitchen table. I pour cinnamon and vanilla into the milk and eggs avoiding looking at Xandra. She touches my arm "are you ok" she whispers. I nod and give her a tight lipped smile. I take a frying pan from the drawer under the oven and heat it up the whole time running what Xandra had said in my head over and over again. "I love you sweet girl" "I love you sweet girl" "I love you sweet girl" I repeat in my head. I dip the French toast in the mix and put in the pan. Larry is sitting at the kitchen table reading the news paper and Xandra is leaning against the counter looking at me as if she's waiting for me to say something.