Don't break the rules ~ Sally x Reader pt.1

TW// drug use, dom/sub, degradation

Im sat at the bar in the hotel waiting for sally to come down, she's in her room yelling at John for trying to get with her even though we're together.

As I sit and take a sip of my drink I think about how cranky sally is going to be when she comes down.

"Hey" a musty looking man takes a seat beside me.

"Hi" I reply blankly.

"No need to be scared" he chuckles and waves Liz for a drink.

"I'm not scared" I scoff.

"I'm a dealer, you want something" he asks.
A dealer? Sally doesn't let me have drugs, probably because she doesn't want me turning out like her, I'm not dead yet but I live with sally. I came here with intention to stay for a couple nights but after sleeping with sally she wouldn't let me go, I don't mind, I truly care for her and she tells me She loves me all the time.

"What do you have" I mumble.

"Molly, heroin, or coke" he says hushed, which I don't know why, this whole hotel is a drug house.

"Molly" I say and take the only money I have out of my pocket.

He pulls a bag with five little white tablets out of his pocket and we quickly exchange. "Thanks" I mumble and take two tablets out of the bag. I never do drugs so I don't want to over do it.

I quickly pop the pills in my mouth and take a drink to wash them down. The man has seemingly disappeared and I'm left alone at the bar.

Within twenty minutes the pills start to take affect, my heart rate is rapid, my breathing is heavy and my center is throbbing. I have sweat on the back of my
Neck and I struggle to keep my eyes open.

Soon the thumping footsteps of none other than sally burst into the bar, i smile lightly but it soon fades as she approaches with a furious look. "What did you do" she snarls looking over my messy appearance.

I tilt my head down and restlessly fiddle with the hem of my shirt, "look at me, What. Did. You. Do" she asks oppressively, I couldn't deny her dominate manner was not helping my desire. I clench my thighs today and try to move in my seat subtly.  "Molly" she huffs and looks down and my flexed muscles.

With a snappy motion she grasps a chunk of my hair with the robust hold of her ever tightening fist. I strain and bite my lip as the wrong message goes through my head. My vision is blurry but my senses are heightened. "Mmm" I moan, not pleasing her.

"Oh I see, you're a needy little slut" she spits out through gritted teeth.

"Maybe, why don't you punish me" I tease.

Sally vigorously pushes my legs open and stands in between them, the sudden movement brings a rush to my brain. The affects of the drugs intensify and my muscles weaken, I close my eyes as and bite my lip. I try to close my legs but sally in between them puts a stop to my plan. "Oh, don't worry my pet, I'm going to punish you" she snarls and inches her face closer to me. My eyes remain closed until a stinging pain spreads across my thigh, followed by the red print of Sally's hand on my soft skin. "Look. At. Me you brat"

I open my eyes to the lust full glare of my dominant girlfriend. "Stand up" she orders with complete authority in her voice. I stumble onto my feet but fail to keep up my weight and grip onto the bar before sally grabs me "pathetic" she groans.

"Mmm you're so sexy" I slur and pull on the neck of her dress.

"Go to our room and if you're lucky I'll show you more" she teases and bites her bottom lip.

"Make me" i whisper and graze my tongue over the shell of her ear.

"Oh I'll make you" she snarls and grabs my throat, she holds me tight and pushes through the bar until we get to the elevator.

The doors open promptly and I'm roughly thrown in, I stumble back and slam against the back wall. Sally teasingly steps in, keeping a hard stare with. "I told you little girl,,,, no drugs" she clicks her tongue and approaches me. Once she's close enough she grabs one side of my waist and her other hand wraps around my neck. "Once I'm done you'll never even think about drugs" she threatens.

"Why don't you hurry up and prove it" a smirk washes over my lips but sally eyes fill with a lustful anger.

Without reply her lips crash into mine, the force slams my head against the wall of the elevator making me groan into her mouth. "That's only the beginning" she pants in between sloppy kisses.

Our breath is heavy and I'm pinned to the elevator wall. Sally pushes her lips harder against mine and her grip on my throat is ever tightening. My mind is blurry and everything seems to spinning.

Her tongue shoves past my lips, I to my mouth and then bullies me with her dominance.

The elevator dings and the doors open, my legs are weak and I feel like I have a loss of oxygen.

In stead of backing away from the kiss and allowing me to unsteadily stumble to our room, she throws me over her shoulder (firefighter style).

"Sally" I mumble as I hang feeling lifeless but yet accelerated over her shoulder.

"You brought this on yourself, now I'm going to teach you not to break the rules" she snarls.

We approach the bedroom quickly, sally pushes open the door and throws me in onto the bed.