Doggy style ~ wilhemina x Reader

I was sitting at my desk reading so emails, I worked at a company that made robots and I was the assistant of Wilhemina Venable. She's so attractive and her cane, god I wanted her to hit me with it.

The phone rang " kineros robotics this is ms Venables assistant speaking how may I help you" I answered "good, you know how to answer the phone" said ms venable "oh hello ms venable how can I assist you" I said in a professional tone, I never wanted to make her mad she was unpredictable, one minute she was winking at me and eyeing me up and down and the next she was yelling at me for no reason.

"Yes yes hello Y/N I need you in my office now" she said in an emotionless tone "of course ms venable ill be there right away" I said and hung up the phone.

I ran to her office and knocked on the door "come in"
Said ms venable.

I walked in and closed the door ever so lightly, trying not to make too much noise. "Hello Y/N have a seat". I sat down in a chair that was across from her desk so I was facing her.

She opened her drawer and took out a long black box rapped in red ribbon. "Here I got you something" she passed you the box with a smirk on her face, " oh ms venable you didn't need to get me anything" I said taking the box with a confused look on my face. 
"Don't worry about, just open it" she replied.

I opened the box to reveal and 8 inch purple strap-on
"Omg ms venable I don't know what to say" I said half in shock and arousal. "Well I do, take your pants of and get on to all fours" she said taking the box back and taking off her purple skirt.

Got up and took my pants and panties off and threw them beside me. By the time I got on all fours ms venable already had the strap on and was waiting behind me.

She got on her knees and teased my entrance with the tip of the strap "ohh please just fuck me already" I said in an eager voice. She lent down so her mouth was by my ear she pulled my hair and said "now I make the rules and I will fuck you when I'm ready, now you will cum when I say you can, are you going to be a good girl for mommy" " yes mommy I am going to be good".

She backed away from my ear and grabbed my hips she pushed the full length of the dildo in side of me making me scream in pleasure. She started moving in and out at an unbearably slow pace "please mommy go faster" I moaned. She fastened her grip on my hips moving me back and forth whilst she was also moving in and out of me. I was a moaning mess.

"OHH MOMMY IM GONNA CUM" I yelled, "not yet baby girl wait" she said. My arms gave out from under me and I was now on my elbows and knees making the dildo penetrate my A-spot even harder "AHHHH MOMMY I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE" I screamed "cum for me sweetheart" she said now pulling my hair.

I came all over her strap. She pulled it off and licked it clean. "mmh you taste so good baby girl" she said.

She bent down and picked up my panties and put them in her pocket. "Now put your pants on and get back to work" she said as i was  putting my  pants back on she was beside me stroking my hair With a smile on her face. Once I was done I stood up and started to walk out of her office " Y/N wait" she said "yes ms venable" i said walking back to her, she grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me into a sloppy kiss.

Once we pulled away she looked me in the eyes and said "same time tomorrow" whilst running her hand down my body "of course ms venable i wouldn't miss it" I said looking her in the eyes " now now now that's not my name" she said running her thumb over my lips "sorry mommy, yes I'll be here tomorrow" "good now get back to work" she said putting her skirt on. She sat down at her desk and proceeded to work like nothing happened.

I walked out with a smile on my face touching my lips.

A/N
So tomorrow is Dom/sub and I was wondering if you wanted Y/N to be the dom for a change?